Reviews for Fara í Víking
obaceworker chapter 23 . 11/4/2017
Omg this is so good... they really need an episode or manga page like this!
Eevastiina chapter 23 . 9/1/2017
That what they were looking for was in front of their noces.
I'm sad that Eirikur's arm had to be removed. Didn't Toris say that it was going to be ok if they follow his instruction?
And what happened to Toris and the other guy? Ivan and Natalina were killed but did the two of them get away from the planet?

Nice endind to me, but I would have lived to see what happens AFTER all this. Like:
- Did Peter have any friends
- Did Eirikur have a new arm
- And did they still continue as pirates, or did they stay in the Chariot?
Eevastiina chapter 18 . 8/18/2017
I'm horrible cause I don't review, I know.
But this story took me in and couldn't stop reading.

Now I'm writing cause I was about to ask is there any other characters from Hetalia than Nordics and their friends. And yes there were!
Right after reading sentence: "He was as tall as Berwald" I knew that it was Ivan!

I'm happy that I'm reading this :)
Eevastiina chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Great beginging, but I still have that little voice knocking inside me saying: "They are actually vikings! Why they are now pirates?"
But I havee nothing against this.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2016
Guest chapter 23 . 2/25/2016
KUDOS TO YOU. this FIC was reeeally good, and I must say that ending was genius. This was a lot better than I expected, especially since I put off reading it for years, but it was extremely enjoyable! I liked how it was only one of their adventures, a little blip in their lives. You're a really great writer. Thank you for the adventure
onyxafire chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
I loved the whole thing from start to finish, thank you for writing something so amazing! It's very well developed and at the same time a sci-fi/adventure type of story, which is almost rare to find: your story just blew me away! Thank you again for writing this story, it is amazing, and has become one of my favourites in the time it took me to read it. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2015
Wow, I loved the whole thing! It's full of lore and I love the character building and ahhhhhhh! This was perfect!
xXchocolat chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Nyaaaaa everyone should get drunk more often~
xXchocolat chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
I'm really liking this story so far!
Great storyteller writing style norse mythology modern technology dennor sufin Asgard (like, isn't that the best word ever?)... Yay!

T.T I forgot Iceland... 3 Iceland!

Will Mr Puffin make an appearance? (Question time although the story's complete)

I couldn't put this down last night (/this morning) but now it's all gone kinda fuzzy...

*on to reading*
qweaenr chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
Poor Mathias, wanted to steal the wormhole generator but was convinced to look for some old treasure and all for nothing... then ahahah the ending! I don't know if I should cry or laugh!
actuallyterrifying chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
Oh, and I forgot to mention in my first review. That ending? Had me laughing so hard I started snorting. Could not have been more perfect!
actuallyterrifying chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
This was such a wonderful story! I literally didn't even put it down for more than like ten minutes while I was reading it.
It was fast-paced enough to keep it interesting, and I like how it didn't get too bogged down in detail about how things worked, basically just "okay, space vikings is a thing, let's go!" The characters were all pretty on-point, too. And I love the fact that romance and ships, while present, were not at all the focus of the story. It's so rare to see that, and I love it!
I was kind of hesitant to read this at first, because come on, /space vikings?/ Really? But it came so highly recommended that I finally decided to, and man, I'm glad I did. This is definitely one of my favorite Nordics fics now!
Toris-96 chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
I was skeptical about the space adventure, but I am REALLY beginning to like this, and now, I can't stop reading!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
XD poor Matthias! All that trouble and still didn't get a treasure or a wormhole generator. Lol XD. Oh and cool story bro! Although you had me come up with a story of my own. Sometimes I hate my brain.