Reviews for Fara í Víking
actuallyterrifying chapter 22 . 6/21
Oh, and I forgot to mention in my first review. That ending? Had me laughing so hard I started snorting. Could not have been more perfect!
actuallyterrifying chapter 23 . 6/21
This was such a wonderful story! I literally didn't even put it down for more than like ten minutes while I was reading it.
It was fast-paced enough to keep it interesting, and I like how it didn't get too bogged down in detail about how things worked, basically just "okay, space vikings is a thing, let's go!" The characters were all pretty on-point, too. And I love the fact that romance and ships, while present, were not at all the focus of the story. It's so rare to see that, and I love it!
I was kind of hesitant to read this at first, because come on, /space vikings?/ Really? But it came so highly recommended that I finally decided to, and man, I'm glad I did. This is definitely one of my favorite Nordics fics now!
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 5 . 4/29
I was skeptical about the space adventure, but I am REALLY beginning to like this, and now, I can't stop reading!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 23 . 3/5
XD poor Matthias! All that trouble and still didn't get a treasure or a wormhole generator. Lol XD. Oh and cool story bro! Although you had me come up with a story of my own. Sometimes I hate my brain.
thosehetalianships chapter 23 . 2/20
Ahhhh Omgsh this story was one heck of a ride! I can't believe I finished it so quickly, I almost could not put it down!
The Nordics were all perfect and the Space Pirate aspect was priceless. This is one I will definitely have to read again!
Beautifully done!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
MY SUFIN HEART IS EXPLODING
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
This fic is what gets me through my classes
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Ooooooo plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS THE IDEA IS BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT AND THEN SETTING AND I CAN SEE THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIPS WILL BE VERY INTERESTING. IM VERY EXCITED THIS LOOKS SO GOOD AEIYFHIETUNISRJFNGAIENAEOIGNAETIUGN
WolfTooth chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
This story was FANTASTIC!
I enjoyed reading every chapter of it!
Even if at first I was like, ehh space Nordics, by the end of it I was going yes! Space Nordics!
Dextra2 chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
More space vikings would be great. I love this so much.
The Little Chibi chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
SO EPIC. I keep trying to explain to my friends how awesome space pirates/Vikings are, but nobody understands!
Rain and Storm chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Update! Please please please and of course introduce more characters to the plot I'm no kidding this story is amazing.
SolatienRealms chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
Oh that was so good! Please update fast!
Emili chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Hej I saw you updated and I just about cried with happiness! Your writing is amazing and this story just pulled me in! Keep up the good work! Takk