Reviews for Fara í Víking
KUDOS TO YOU. this FIC was reeeally good, and I must say that ending was genius. This was a lot better than I expected, especially since I put off reading it for years, but it was extremely enjoyable! I liked how it was only one of their adventures, a little blip in their lives. You're a really great writer. Thank you for the adventure
onyxafire chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
I loved the whole thing from start to finish, thank you for writing something so amazing! It's very well developed and at the same time a sci-fi/adventure type of story, which is almost rare to find: your story just blew me away! Thank you again for writing this story, it is amazing, and has become one of my favourites in the time it took me to read it. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2015
Wow, I loved the whole thing! It's full of lore and I love the character building and ahhhhhhh! This was perfect!
xXchocolat chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Nyaaaaa everyone should get drunk more often~
xXchocolat chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
I'm really liking this story so far!
Great storyteller writing style norse mythology modern technology dennor sufin Asgard (like, isn't that the best word ever?)... Yay!

T.T I forgot Iceland... 3 Iceland!

Will Mr Puffin make an appearance? (Question time although the story's complete)

I couldn't put this down last night (/this morning) but now it's all gone kinda fuzzy...

*on to reading*
qweaenr chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
Poor Mathias, wanted to steal the wormhole generator but was convinced to look for some old treasure and all for nothing... then ahahah the ending! I don't know if I should cry or laugh!
actuallyterrifying chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
Oh, and I forgot to mention in my first review. That ending? Had me laughing so hard I started snorting. Could not have been more perfect!
actuallyterrifying chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
This was such a wonderful story! I literally didn't even put it down for more than like ten minutes while I was reading it.
It was fast-paced enough to keep it interesting, and I like how it didn't get too bogged down in detail about how things worked, basically just "okay, space vikings is a thing, let's go!" The characters were all pretty on-point, too. And I love the fact that romance and ships, while present, were not at all the focus of the story. It's so rare to see that, and I love it!
I was kind of hesitant to read this at first, because come on, /space vikings?/ Really? But it came so highly recommended that I finally decided to, and man, I'm glad I did. This is definitely one of my favorite Nordics fics now!
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
I was skeptical about the space adventure, but I am REALLY beginning to like this, and now, I can't stop reading!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
XD poor Matthias! All that trouble and still didn't get a treasure or a wormhole generator. Lol XD. Oh and cool story bro! Although you had me come up with a story of my own. Sometimes I hate my brain.
thosehetalianships chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
Ahhhh Omgsh this story was one heck of a ride! I can't believe I finished it so quickly, I almost could not put it down!
The Nordics were all perfect and the Space Pirate aspect was priceless. This is one I will definitely have to read again!
Beautifully done!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
MY SUFIN HEART IS EXPLODING
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
This fic is what gets me through my classes
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Ooooooo plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS THE IDEA IS BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT AND THEN SETTING AND I CAN SEE THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIPS WILL BE VERY INTERESTING. IM VERY EXCITED THIS LOOKS SO GOOD AEIYFHIETUNISRJFNGAIENAEOIGNAETIUGN