Reviews for To Have A Home
Katherine-Alvers chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was so beautiful. I have tears in my eyes.
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I knew that I had to read this fic the second that I saw the title, because I was hoping that it was a song fic to "To Have a Home" cause that was my favorite song from AVPS, and second favorite song by Darren Criss, to "Not Alone." What I'm trying to say is, I had High expectations for this fic, and you went and surpassed them. Fics like this one who use Darren's songs so well have gotten me seriously thinking about starting a campaign for Glee to feature some of Darren's songs on the show.
twostepper chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
AMAZING Loved it
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
OK, that was pretty great, especially how it ended! I loved that he knew that he needed a place to fit in, but then he outgrew it. Brilliant. Oh, and I love the use of the AVPS song ;) Especially since Darren sounds pretty awesome when he sings it.

jtangel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh my goodness! Your story is so sweet! I loved the ending. It was very fitting, and so poignant. I can just imagine when new students come, and how Blaine's story gets repeated year after year. So cute!
Lois chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I look forward to reading your other stories involving Kurt and Blaine.
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was really nice

I thought the Klaine romance was a bit subtle, but then it was really great when it came at the end. Then learning about Blaine's experience at Dalton, I was a bit jealous of Alden cuz I thought he and Blaine were going to become a power couple, but then the end was really nice with Blaine's little heartfelt speech about Kurt

This was really really great :)
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Gosh, I loved this story! It's definitely on my list of to re-read whenever I feel like Klaine. It was amazing, and I loved the whole thing: I don't think anyone else has written about Blaine's transfer to Dalton. The writing style was amazing, and I loved Blaine's progress: how he went from Frodo to himself, and the little bit of Klaine at the end.

Please write more soon!
0oAccioLoveo0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I first read this story a few months ago and i was too lazy to leave a review... I couldn't stop thinking about this sory since i first read it and i wanted to read it again but i couldn't find it anymore so i've been loking for it for like 2 weeks and i finaly found it by accident so i wanted to tell u that u wrote a great story that i'm now puting in my favorites just in case i want to read it again... Xx Sara
jununy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
WOW. This was amazing.

Although, I'd really like to know what happened to Blaine at his old school
FullMetalRaven chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great story. And I love the sappy, corny ending.

It's hard to write good OCs. Alden is amazing.

Great dialogue and pacing.

I like how much meaning there is to the style of Blaine's hair. I think you're the only author I've seen go into that, despite the fact that Blaine's hair is so styled for a reason. Getting Darren Criss's hair like that before every shoot must take time. I'm really glad you put the importance of Blaine's well-groomed hair into the story.
I-Get-Bored chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww I loved this. One of the best Blaine-pre-being-awesomely-confident stories I've read in while.

hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
omg this was amazing! i just about cheered at the end (but then i remembered it was 2am, lol)
ConAddict13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was amazing. I absolutely love stories that talk about Blaine's past. Keep writing!
abbylabby chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my god. I love you for writing this story

It made me so incredibly happy, you wouldn't believe it :]

Alden is a fabulous OC and Daid and Wes are so much more lovable than their tv-selves.