Reviews for Everything Happens For A Reason
midnight moon chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
maybe jake could call bella and have her come over because it's an emergency and he phases when he smells the cullens on her and jasper comes 2 rescue her but jake's not letting her go back without a fight and she breakes it up but gets a sprained leg/ankle and jasper goes primal to protect her by keeping every one away except Carlisle[?] and only because he needs her to be alright but she calms him down but alice might try something to get rid of bella. idk just a idea hope you can write another chapter soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Update would been nice and completed story
Clumsygirl24 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
You've got to be joking? Lemons are the best part of the freaking story that make the plot extra awsome? And their just taking down stories with out alerting the author before hand? :0

Please update this story soon.

And I'll sign the petition too.
Regin chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
BowtiesandWizards chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
My Heart here I'm signing this too. The ratings are there for a reason so they have no reason to take down the fics with lemons or extreme violence.

-Cat3
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
i did this! if they do something stupid like this what are the reader's like me who look forward to these awesome stories supposed to do?
cathy29jes chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
hello,

I wish to be added to your list even if I do that of translation, they are story that I like are likely to disappear , you have my support ,

cathy
IrishGirl95 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I love the story. Omg that suckz I know a lot of stories with some good fighting and other things in them I would hate to see them come down. :'-{
LadyWolf81 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
You can add me to that list as well.
dolhpin33 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
You have my support as well.
01Katie chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
You have my support 100%
lightbabe chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I agree with what you are saying they are rated M for reasons!
mangaevil101 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I support your cause. The fan-fiction is labeled mature for a reason.
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Hmm... Somehow I missed the alert for this chapter. So, today's alert for chapter 5 ended up being a twofer! :) Great chapter. It had been a while, so I went back and started from chapter 1. I'd forgotten how cool your Bella was Alice really showed us why she was in that asylum as a human in this chapter. Dumb nut! You would think the empirical proof of the purring that Rose pointed out and Carlisle confirmed would have been enough to make her concede gracefully and wish Jasper all the happiness in the world, especially if she really cared about him at all.
FreezingFire81 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012