Reviews for Dangerous Beauty
Sweet :). Really sweet. More :p
Rufael chapter 11 . 7/30
Wow...what a performance...
Rufael chapter 10 . 7/29
Daaamn...it would eat at me too not knowing what the bastard asked her to do. Pretty sure at some point he will lose his trust in her for what she will do and she will suffer a lot...but i look forward to see what you planned :)
Rufael chapter 9 . 7/29
Woah ... i strongly believe he isn't his son. Why would he call him bastard, why would he wish him dead? Really... kings like that should just die. She is getting in it deep. Hope she can get out of it eventually. I looked...i don't see Drama at category... So it might have a happy ending :)
Rufael chapter 8 . 7/29
Wow she really is strong. Wonder her view of this entire event.
Rufael chapter 7 . 7/29
Oh i love this Mina :). Will the others make an appearance as well? And out of all the so called 'Heavenly Kings', Jadeite is my favorite. He is the most easy going, he is the bridge between everyone. When he is not busy being an evil puppet that is :)). Nice chapter :)
Rufael chapter 6 . 7/29
This was intense. Very emotional. No matter in which incarnation... He still is an ass :))))))
Rufael chapter 5 . 7/29
Njice :). To see what they think of each other, how they interact, what they feel...also i like it that she always asks if she can say or do smth. Gives the impression she feels more like a prisoner than anything else.
Rufael chapter 4 . 7/29
Fuck. Even i am starting to feel pain for her. :))
Rufael chapter 3 . 7/29
Wow...i was holding my breath during the exchange between them. Nicely done :)
Rufael chapter 2 . 7/29
Wait...if the Goddesses were so powerful, how were they killed?
Rufael chapter 1 . 7/29
Cool. Gonna enjoy this one :)
Amazing amazing amazing
FloraOne chapter 12 . 3/23
Noooooooo. XD.
I love how you didn't make suvh a fuzz over it: how it almost went unspoken and just as a fact that they loved each other instead of having to dance arouns one another for chapters and chapters. And then to have them decide not to act on it instead... oh the angst xD
FloraOne chapter 11 . 3/23
I've just fou d this story and have been reading it for the last of hours. I was absolutely intrigued as I love Cashore's novel and so far it's been one of the best fics I've ever read. AMAZING. Especially this chapter. The tension, the enotions they feel for each other, her eillingness to sacrifice herself for him.
My favourite moment by far yet: when she said her life for thousants and he said, so serious, that she was not a sacrifice. I'm absolutely looking forward to the rest of this jem of a fic!