Reviews for Dangerous Beauty
LOVED THIS. Felt inclined to comment that your stories with Endymion and Serenity are absolutely amazing. I can see the growth from your very first story and each fic you’ve written gets progressively better. This one in particular has been utterly amazing. The love between Endymion/Serenity in this was so pure, tender, and encompassing. I genuinely was getting lost in their love. When he said that she had his whole heart I felt it!
smoon4409 chapter 23 . 1/14
Really enjoyed the story, you are a very talented writer. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Vegasnickle chapter 23 . 1/13
This is my third fave of your stories! I've read it so many times. I love it and I love your writing and I am SO happy that you are writing still. You're stories bring me genuine joy
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2020
Even after the many years that you wrote this... it is soooo good! You have a gift for writing!
Vegasnickle chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Bro. This was easily one of my favourite AU stories! So captivating and beautifully written. I truly hope you continue to write. You are so gifted. Endymion and Serenity make my heart absolutely melt!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2020
YO THIS WAS AMAZING. Fire is one of my fave books! I really loved this so thank you!
Untold Harmony chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
I came across this story today and while I was reading it, I couldn't help but feel that it reminded me of a novel I had read before. I was trying to remember the name of the novel since I remembered really enjoying it and loving it, but the name escaped me. As I got further along with your fic though, I realized that THIS was the "novel"!

I am so, so, SO happy to have found this little treasure of a fic once again. It was a pleasure re-reading it and you can bet that it has easily found its way in my favourites list so I can return to it again in the future.

Thank you for writing this.
Jenbunny chapter 23 . 10/18/2019
I really enjoyed reading this story. Good work with writing it.
Anne O Nemous chapter 23 . 7/1/2019
This has got to be one of THE best AU stories i have read! I adore everything about it! Especially Serenity's power & the background of the fight between gods & humans. So wonderfully written! Chapter 22 just killed me. Serenity's power, Endymion reacting to her & trusting her & knowing her so well... The ending was also wonderfully done. How they treated the king. Great job all around! I wish i had your imagination & skill in writing.
tigerlily124 chapter 23 . 6/8/2019
This was a very good story! I feel like there is something we still don’t know about Endymion - aka why he’s the only one who couldn’t be controlled, but that’s ok. Thanks!
sami1010220 chapter 23 . 6/1/2019
So good! Fantastic job!
ameriar chapter 23 . 3/24/2019
Amazing story! It really felt as if I'm reading a very original YA book! It was surprising, unexpected and just kept me on the edge of my seat. Really wonderfully written and thought out! Thank you for creating this!
Tina Century chapter 23 . 3/21/2019
So I know you haven’t been active in a while, but I’ve just discovered your work and am blown away. I stayed up late last night reading this, and it is an amazing work. I love the relationship you’ve created between Serenity and Endymion—it’s perfect that she wouldn’t be able to read his emotion (so so in character for him). I love how you explore Serenity’s relationship with her own powers, and how complicated that can be. And honestly, most of all, I absolutely loved the ending scenes with Serenity and Endymion and Endymion’s father: I love that you humanized him, love that you kept him around, made him multidimensional and complicated. I would absolutely love to see more work from you in the future, but either way, thank you so much for this!
sumire.syrup chapter 23 . 11/20/2018
Aw! I finally finished binge reading this. thank you, for writing something so wonderful! you did an amazing job developing the world. the fic read almost like a fairy tale.
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 11/20/2018
Hmm... so the King locked himself and his guards in the room and they all slowly starved to death? hmm...

I'm a little confused about the control Diamond had over the king. Does that mean Diamond was controlling the king right from the beginning? or only after he got to serenity? O_o