Reviews for Dangerous Beauty
Amazing amazing amazing
FloraOne chapter 12 . 3/23
Noooooooo. XD.
I love how you didn't make suvh a fuzz over it: how it almost went unspoken and just as a fact that they loved each other instead of having to dance arouns one another for chapters and chapters. And then to have them decide not to act on it instead... oh the angst xD
FloraOne chapter 11 . 3/23
I've just fou d this story and have been reading it for the last of hours. I was absolutely intrigued as I love Cashore's novel and so far it's been one of the best fics I've ever read. AMAZING. Especially this chapter. The tension, the enotions they feel for each other, her eillingness to sacrifice herself for him.
My favourite moment by far yet: when she said her life for thousants and he said, so serious, that she was not a sacrifice. I'm absolutely looking forward to the rest of this jem of a fic!
lonelyapple chapter 23 . 3/1/2016
this was incredibly good, thank you :)
5livelaughlove5 chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
This is quite honestly one of the most creative and well written stories that I have ever read on this site
Crystal chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
Best book yet!
Thank you for writing and finishing it!
I'm happy how things turned out
Crystal chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
Omg yes.
I stood up till 4am to read this!
Crystal chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
This is horribly sad.
But she is so brave. I'm so happy jadeite is there with her
Crystal chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
His fault- why didn't he stand next to the study?!
Serena should have grabbed endy's father and had him protect her
Crystal chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
The suspense!
Please let everything work out
Crystal chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
This is so heartbreaking. I hope they can live happily in the end-together.
And hopefully no rape!
Crystal chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I have to say I've never really thought much of jadeite but after reading this story I am falling in love with him.
I love how logical a lot of good story is too. It's much more realistic
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 23 . 5/25/2015
I found this doing a search for a certain Sailor Moon fic and this one was among the search results.

I found it rather clever.

Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
I love your style of writing and I think this is one of the best Sailor Moon stories out there!
DixonLover87 chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
Gosh. I just love all of your stories so much. I have read them all at least 3 times. I hope you come out with something new soon. Maybe Kingdom of treason 2 like you mentioned?