Reviews for The Wedding
You haven't updated in months. Please don't abandon this story... I really wanna see an update from you. This story is among my top list of best sasu/Hina pairing fics.
Abhraja chapter 8 . 10/23
I beg you!
Please you have to update!
This story is extraordinary!
Abhraja
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 8 . 10/2
Please update soon
kawena85 chapter 8 . 10/1
So glad you updated! I am really enjoying this story and look forward to your updates!
WolfLover57 chapter 8 . 9/28
Amazing! Thank you for writing this ! It literally made my day! This is so good and great to read!
Melissa chapter 8 . 9/8
It's sad there is no end to this wonderful story. I would've like to know how it will finish. You're a great author. :)
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 4 . 8/31
Hinata bothers me greatly. She doesn't look good, she has no table manners, she doesn't respect herself, has no manners of a Hyūga, is absent minded, fat, overeater, unhealthy eater, rude. Its so annoying. Why cannot she just be a proper lady? I understand your writing style likes focusing on flaws but she's a damn Hyūga, make her behave like onr
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 2 . 8/31
Idk wtf is wrong with me but I can't read books with ugly heroines. I know Hinata is BEAUTIFUL but the way Sasuke described her was unappealing...
tysedon chapter 8 . 8/30
this is so adorable! and good! hope you continue it !
ChoppingBoard chapter 8 . 8/26
Ughhhh another cliffhanger. Please do continue :)
httpsanime chapter 8 . 8/23
Can I just say that this story is amazing? I'm not sure if you are going to continue but can you please update? This story has me hooked!
dzii00 chapter 8 . 8/22
OMG, I'm so into your story. I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next. Hopefully, you'd update soon enough
ilovekoga chapter 8 . 8/15
So glad you are back. Looking forward to wonderful chapters to come.
Please, please update this story soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Hell Berry chapter 8 . 8/11
I'm glad that you decided to come back and write more for this story! I really enjoyed reading your story! I hope that you will update soon! I will wait for it Thank you for updating~