Reviews for The Wedding
Iris chapter 7 . 7h
Hello !

I may have written a review a few years ago, but I honestly don't remember and don't feel like checking ...

This fanfic is the best Sasuhina fanfic in a modern AU that I've ever read, and I've read quite a lot of these. I remember reading the first chapters almost five years ago and waiting impatiently for the next one. I love everything about it, from the characters to the pacing, the calm atmosphere, the light tone, the deep friendships and the growing romance. Temari and Hinata's friendship is beautiful and realistic. Same for Itachi and Sasuke's relationship. Your side pairings were unexpected but all the more pleasant. I also like how you gracefully alternate the point of view. It's one of the few fanfics I can read years later and still enjoy. Moreover I read it often and, even if now I remember every plot twist, every dialogue, every joke, every tension, I still love reading it again and again, from beginning to chapter 7. This fic has become an old friend that I know will never disappoint me.

Your last author note made me think that you already wrote the next chapter, so if you did and you feel one day like editing it (if needed) and posting it, it would be a great delight for your fans. If you didn't, or if you don't want to post it for reasons that are personal to you, then I just want to thank you for the wonderful work you did and for all the joy (and compassion, and anger, and sadness, and all the feelings) you gave us, your readers, all these years.

Thank you very much ! I hope you keep writing because you're a talented author.

klarobeauties chapter 7 . 9/8
Hi , I love this story... I love it soon much - can you please continue ... I understand you have not touched it in a long time...but please can you continue it ? It was an awesome read. Thank you for the beautiful piece.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 7 . 7/10
Please please please update soon!
Please update this! We all want to know what happened. Please :(
ChoppingBoard chapter 4 . 5/1
ugh. it has been so long, but would you considering continuing this?
rockyourlove chapter 6 . 2/25
I adore the friendship btw hinata & temari as well :-) precious.
rockyourlove chapter 7 . 2/25
*O* I love this!
But D: you haven't updated since quite a while ago?

You have to update! Soon!
I need to know what hinata does beside teaching and what actually happened in the hyuuga fam.

And sasuhinaaaa *v* is so so cute.. I can't.
Please update soon, ne?

(Love the pace, characterisation cause it's so on point canon/headcanon! And Your style of writing )
Lowism chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I sincerely hope you will update this story!
AHIRU-AI-IRO chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Great story!
Can't wait for the next chapter':-)
Sarah chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I LOVE your story-line I can't wait for a new chapter. SasuHina has always been my fav. I also like the fact that no one is acting OC. You rule! :)
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Imaginneeee chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Aah this is so cute! I love it (im not quite sure why but this gives off a warn, cozy kind of aura)

I'm so excited for the rest of Temari's siblings to show up! (coughcoughGaara-)
blackfeather9 chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
blackfeather9 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
i love hinata in this one - her defending sasuke was totes in character
blackfeather9 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014