Reviews for The Wedding
hima21 chapter 8 . 5/31
Please update . This story is so good !
hey chapter 8 . 4/23
pls update
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 4/9
Nice to see Hinata saving sasukes for once
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 4/9
HAHA sasukes such a brat
hobo ghost chapter 8 . 4/6
Lol i love him to feel pathetic
Naruhina Fangirl26 chapter 8 . 3/26
i'm really not a sasuhina fan but i love modern au fanfics and this was pretty good! :D please update soon
Senpai-sama1 chapter 8 . 3/6
This is one of the best stories of SasuHina. I would be very happy if you continued :-)
neashia92 chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
I wish this story was completed. awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
When are you coming back?! Need another update of this chapter please! It’s been tooooo longgg!
K chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
Was visiting some older fics and re-stumbled upon this masterpiece and realised how much i miss it! We're all dying for the Sasuhina development here!

I was rereading this chapter and looks like Mei and Sasuke seem to have a history together. Possible contention for drama? I am also dying for the Sabakus to turn up because we need some competition for Sasuke here to up his game. He's such a brat and i still havent forgiven him for kissing Hinata in his cottage and being a dick about it although yeah he apologised but...eh.

Please grace us with your writing once again not too far in the future! Thank youuuuu
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
It's been so long..please don't give un on this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
You haven't updated in months. Please don't abandon this story... I really wanna see an update from you. This story is among my top list of best sasu/Hina pairing fics.
Abhraja chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
I beg you!
Please you have to update!
This story is extraordinary!
Abhraja
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
Please update soon
kawena85 chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
So glad you updated! I am really enjoying this story and look forward to your updates!