Reviews for The Wedding
Rroxz chapter 7 . 7/18
This is looking really good I hope you one day continue it
Himesz chapter 7 . 7/14
omg, i think i need to cry. how could u stop writing this amazing fic? pls update it. i've been looking for something like this for months. youre an amazing writer, congratz
Your fan chapter 1 . 7/13
Hello. i know it's been 3 years since you last updated, but I do hope you continue this story. I've been reading this since I've seen the commission clubear did for you at deviantart. I fell in love with both the story and the fanart! hope you continue this story and update soon 3
madteen66 chapter 7 . 7/3
This is all so well written and set properly in AU! Well done! :D
hi, please plese can you please continue this story - did i say please?
rouckwell chapter 7 . 4/7
I looove the flow of the story! Omg please update!
Ade854 chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
SasuHinaaa *o*
ohh, I really like this pairing the story too (b*o*)b ..

Update soon please :3
Ganbatte ne~ (9'o')9 ..
Iris chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Hello !

I may have written a review a few years ago, but I honestly don't remember and don't feel like checking ...

This fanfic is the best Sasuhina fanfic in a modern AU that I've ever read, and I've read quite a lot of these. I remember reading the first chapters almost five years ago and waiting impatiently for the next one. I love everything about it, from the characters to the pacing, the calm atmosphere, the light tone, the deep friendships and the growing romance. Temari and Hinata's friendship is beautiful and realistic. Same for Itachi and Sasuke's relationship. Your side pairings were unexpected but all the more pleasant. I also like how you gracefully alternate the point of view. It's one of the few fanfics I can read years later and still enjoy. Moreover I read it often and, even if now I remember every plot twist, every dialogue, every joke, every tension, I still love reading it again and again, from beginning to chapter 7. This fic has become an old friend that I know will never disappoint me.

Your last author note made me think that you already wrote the next chapter, so if you did and you feel one day like editing it (if needed) and posting it, it would be a great delight for your fans. If you didn't, or if you don't want to post it for reasons that are personal to you, then I just want to thank you for the wonderful work you did and for all the joy (and compassion, and anger, and sadness, and all the feelings) you gave us, your readers, all these years.

Thank you very much ! I hope you keep writing because you're a talented author.

Iris
Uchiha-Hawk chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Hi , I love this story... I love it soon much - can you please continue ... I understand you have not touched it in a long time...but please can you continue it ? It was an awesome read. Thank you for the beautiful piece.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Please update this! We all want to know what happened. Please :(
ChoppingBoard chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
ugh. it has been so long, but would you considering continuing this?
rockyourlove chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
I adore the friendship btw hinata & temari as well :-) precious.
rockyourlove chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
*O* I love this!
But D: you haven't updated since quite a while ago?

You have to update! Soon!
I need to know what hinata does beside teaching and what actually happened in the hyuuga fam.

And sasuhinaaaa *v* is so so cute.. I can't.
Please update soon, ne?

(Love the pace, characterisation cause it's so on point canon/headcanon! And Your style of writing )
Lowism chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I sincerely hope you will update this story!