Reviews for The Healing Process
maraudersbanana chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i thought that this story was cute! not sure it that was the angle you were going for though...
amongthewaiting chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
this was funny, adorable, sweet, (most of all) believable, and all those lovely things.

good job!
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I liked it, I really did.

It's new that the only time we see them interacting with each other is in the hospital.

I love how their mind battle continued until the end. :)

Besides an over all lite editing to fix some typos and mistakes, I question how Snap said that Harry wouldn't want him considering Harry just kissed him. I'm saying it shouldn't be said, just that it should be said in a slightly different way. If someone kissed me like that I would not still be thinking that they wouldn't want me. :)

Over all, it's very good. :)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was sweet.

I really loved the end.

It's funny how they were always there for each other at the hospital but pretended it was just to watch the other suffer or just to annoy them.

Great write, I really enjoyed it

lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Good story I luv it
Daemonya chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
A great story!

Somehow its really cute I love it
passionfornight chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Fantastic. The strangest things bring people together.
SesshyLover-cha chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
First of, Congratulations on this being the thousandth story I've fave'd.

Now that that's out of the way, what a fabulous story! I needed a little Snarry pick-me-up after a hard day, and this was perfect for that. Also, I like the plot-line, as it was very clear and believable. It was so in-canon that it almost scared me. I especially liked the part when Snape was making the love potion and smelled Harry's shower gel instead of Lily's perfume. Just brilliant.