Reviews for Family Matters
Grgoyldef2 chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
I really loved these stories. I don't know what it is about the McCoy/Pike connection but it just seems right. I also don't really like Carol Marcus, didn't like her when she first appeared in Star Trek and still don't, but I truly loved the Peace character. Thanks for writing this and I'm off to find the prequel.
IronSpockMaster chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
I haven't read fanfiction in a while but I can't leave this story alone. I love it. :D I love the way you write dialogue, it seems really realistic and really in character. And I'm curious to see where the thing about Delia's bond goes.
LoveSpock chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
I know this story is already completed; however, I just finished the previous chapter. I really hope that Spock can have children and is not sterile. Well written, though!
LaurAmourFromOz chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Thank you so much, I love this series, please do more of it now that jim and spock and chris and bones are sorted you should do one for Delia and Johanna, again, love this series so much.
IronSpockMaster chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Ooh, very nice chapter. Sorry it's taken me so long to come back to read this. :p

I love how well you write the relationship between Spock and Kirk. It's amazing and really believable. :)
SparklyLalala chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
end? the end? nooo, nooo come on :). More please? :D

Oh well, it was a nice ride :). They will convince admiralty and live happily ever after :).
SparklyLalala chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
ah see still not liking Carol or attitudes that everybody has in regards to Jim. Sorry, but to me Carol sounds as if she thought, "Oh hey, I know that Jim is not the guy to settle down...but you know, I'll change that." When she could not, it turned into a nightmare. It takes two to tango in a relationship and Carol is bitch from hell from getting pregnant and keeping it a secret. Why is everybody acting as is Jim was abusive and Carol was in her rights to do as she did? Somebody really needs to call her up on her behavior.

Honorary daughter in law...give me a break :S If Joss did the same thing to Bones they would be damning her to hell...
Blip-chan chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
This was a little bit uncomfortable to read. I really want to punch Carol in the face, but that would be mean of me...

Until next time!

El-Squee chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
I've been following this series for a while now (I'm pretty sure it was chapter 2 of this when I started Distant Closeness), and I regret now reviewing before.

Keep up the good work! :)
T'Spirk chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
No they can't break the bond. I bet they figure it out some way. I still think it would hurt one or both of them to do it. Update soon.
Blip-chan chapter 16 . 7/14/2011

I'm so flattered that you love hearing from me! I love reading your work and think it's really fun and interesting. As for a request, if you know anything about Next Generations trek, I'd love a crossover piece.

This chapter is quite lovely. It has just enough drama to keep me on my toes, but Jim is just super cute about the bond. I'm loving where you're going with Delia. I'm usually not a fan of OC's having a big part in stories, but she's really well done and quite captivating.

Until next time!

LaurAmourFromOz chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Awsowme chapter, on the rating I th but I don't think it will for much longer. I think K still fits. I think its about borderline though.

Thanks for the awsowmeness that is this story.
T'Arrah chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Why in God's name would they break the bond? I don't understand this. Jim knew about David? Update soon.
IronSpockMaster chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
I didn't notice anything strange about this chapter. In fact I liked it a lot.

I like how unromantic it is, how they have to have tests and stuff. They can't just fall in love. *Sigh*
IronSpockMaster chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
YAY! **little happy dance**

Sorry... I just love the ending of this chapter. I am a MASSIVE fan of Spirk, and at least now they know they love each other. Oh, I really, really hope that they don't decide to break the bond.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »