Reviews for Happy new year
helen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Allthingsmagical. Please please put me in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's name is helen and I most definatly give allthingsmagical my permission to put me in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who also has magical powers the same as merlin.i would visit merlin and arthur in their flat that they live together writes a letter to me inviting me to visit him and definatly definatly has my permission to put me in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who has magical also has my permission to use my ideas as well.
heelen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Dear allthingsmagical I most definatly give you my permission to put in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who also has magical name is helen and im very very greatfull to you for dedicating the story happy new year to me.i would also like to thankyou for dedicating the story happy new year to me.i look forword to seeing myself as merlin's sister in a merlin and arthur story written by allthingsmagical and dedicated to me.i hope that allthings magical has a very merry christmas and a very happy new the best for the rest of 2010 and all the best for all of .
helen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I do hope that the next merlin and arthur story I read and review will have me in it as merlin's sister who has magical powers the same as name is helen and I give my permission to the writer of happy new year to put me in a merlin and arthur story.i could pay a visit to merlin and arthur who are living together.i most definatly look forword to a merlin and arthur story being written staring merlin arthur and is a story I look forword to reading and would make me very very happy to be in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister and have magical powers the same as merlin.i do hope I gett my wish and that my wish comes true for christmas and a happy new the best for from .
ceridwen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
loved it, and this:

"Hey. You promised me earlier on that I could top."

"And you did. You rode me." Arthur said with a smug look on his face.

it' a joke I love so much!
helen chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Definatly put me in fanfic merlin and arthur please?as merlin's sister please please?.my name is helen and I had happy new year dedicated to me.i most definatly want to br in a fanfic merlin and arthur story please?and I most definatly give my permission to the writer of happy new year to put me in a fanfic merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who has magic powers just like would be great to see my name in a fanfic merlin and arthur story and it would be great for me to play merlin's sister.i look forword to being in a fanfic merlin and arthur story that I will definatly read and I will definatly .
helen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Please please please please put me in a merlin and arthur story with me playing merlin's sister who has magic powers just like merlin.i would definatly love to be in a merlin and arthur a story I look forword to reading and revewing most definatly definatly indeed.i definatly give my permission to the writer of happy new year to write me in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister and have magic powers just like .
helen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Amazing amazing amazing and fantastic fantastic many thanks to the writer of happy new year for dedicating the story to was such a wonderfull surprise after i asked for a story to be written about merlin and arthur getting married to thankyou and a billion times thankyou to the writer of happy new year for not only writing the story but also for dedicating the story to name is helen and i most definatly definatly give my permission to the writer of happy new year to put me in a merlin and arthur story.i could be merlin's sister and have magical powers just like merlin.i do hope i appear in a merlin and arthur story.i look forword to reading and reviwing a merlin and arthur story with me in it as merlin's sister who also has magical powers just like merry christmas happy happy new year and a very very happy happy .
Tonii-Luxton chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
loved it.. really good
helen chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I most definatly enjoy this story every time i read it and its most definatly my favourite story about merlin and great to have the story dedicated to me and it was a wonderfull suprise as well.i hope that i can be in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who has magical powers the same as name is helen and i give the writer of happy new year my permission to put me in a merlin and arthur christmas and a happy new the best for from .
helen chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic and amazing amazing amazing as name is helen and I most definatly enjoyed the story happy new year that is dedicated to me.i would like to thank the writer very very for dedicating the story happy new year to very very kind and im very very greatfull and im also very very honoured.i would love to be in a merlin and arthur story.i can be merlin's sister who also has magical powers just like merlin.i go to visit merlin and arthur at camalot and I know all about their relationship from all the letters that merlin wrote to me.a few ideas for a story with me in as merlin's sister.i give the writer of happy new year my permission to put me in a merlin and arthur story playing the part of merlin's sister.i would definatly read and review that story and I would love to be in a merlin and arthur story.i do hope I get my wish?.merry christmas happy new year and best wishes for all of 2011.i shall most definatly read and review happy new year a lot more times as its most very very definatly my favourite merlin and arthur thanks once again to the writer of happy new year for dedicating the story to me because I did ask for the enjoyed reading and revewing happy new year very very very very very very much indeed most definatly .
helen chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow what a brillant story and most definatly my favourite story about arthur and very very much for dedicating the story to me and im very very greatfull to the writer of happy new year for dedicating the story to greatfull that the story I asked for has been written and dedicated to me.i hope that the writer will write a merlin and arthur story and put me in it.i could be merlin's sister who knows all about merlin's relationship with arthur and she does not mind two men having a relationship with also keeps their relationship a secret because merlin asks her too.i would have magic powers like merlin and I use my magic for good as well as keeping my gift secret from king .

'
helen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Thankyou one milion times for dedicating this story to so very glad that I requested it because its such a wonderfull story and its such a romantic story.i have read the story many times and I have reviewed the story many times as well.i shall read and review the story many more times indeed.i have enjoyed the story a very very much for writing the story and thankyou very very much for dedicating the story to very very kind and im very very and best wishes from .
helen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Please please please can I appear in a merlin and arthur story please please please?.my name is helen and I give the writer of happy new year permission to put me in a merlin and arthur story.i also want to thank the writer of happy new year for dedicating the story to very very pleased very very greatfull and very very honoured to have a story dedicated to the writer of happy new year writes a merlin and arthur story with me in it I could be merlin's sister and have magic powers just like merlin.i could visit merlin at camelot and help merlin save arthur's life.i could also get to meet guias as well.i look forword to seeing myself and my name in a merlin and arthur christmas happy new year and best wishes for birthday is january the helen.x.
helen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Thankyou to the writer of this story for dedicating the story to very very happy and honoured to have a story dedicated to myself and I would like to thank the writer very very very fantastic to have a story dedicated to myself as I did request thanks merry christmas happy new year and happy 2011.i hope that I get another story dedicated to myself?.many many thanks to the writer for dedicating a story to and best wishes from .
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Such a warm and cute fic! A surprise marriage, arthur is really confident merlin wouldn't turn him down. Love arthur told merlin off. Arthur is very tricky topping Merlin in the end. I love bottom Merlin!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »