Reviews for Most of all in the world, I hate you !
katie.pierce23 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Love this! Please write more!
spanishwannabe chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
This is really good especially since this isn't even your first language. Keep going and update soon please.
onelovelysmile chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
great job with this chapter! Your English is getting better and better. I love how you're having andy stuck with just sam in her apartment. It is an amazing start for tons of great plotlines. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

keep smiling :)

P.S. I admire you so much for being able to write like this in another language! Thanks for doing this!
Tinat68 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Great story!

I always think about that jar in the freezer, I was so glad you mentioned it.

Don't stop writing this story, it's not that hard to follow, and I'm really enjoying it.

Keep up the good work!
unightfog chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
aw, thanks a lot for the dedication...glad my fanmix inspired you to write a RB fanfic! :-)

woah, that was very rude from Luke, wonder what he's up to and what the phone call was about!

oh I'd love to see Sam's reaction when he see the jar with his name in it in the freezer.
sloancharity chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
loved it. needs a little work with the english. but was still really good. keep it going and update soon.
Copper's Mama chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Very good!
unightfog chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
*yay* you did it!

what a great and intriguing start!

I think Sam will be right and this is going to be a dinner for two after all because Luke most likely won't turn up because of work *hehe*

great job!

can't wait to read more!
SMchick chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
It's a good idea for a story, and you're brave to try writing in a new language for the firs time. Keep going, you're doing great so far!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very good. Loved it!
XoXoMiss chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Really great idea hope Callaghan shows up...I know you said english is not your first language but this is really good for a beginner, I got a little confused at the end but I get where you are going !great job...
onelovelysmile chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
awesome job! i love it! english may not be your fist language, but you make a fantasic writer! I can't wait to read more! PLEEAASSEEE update soon!

keep smiling :)

sloancharity chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
loved it. please continue with it and update soon.
aolande1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is a great idea for a story. Whether Luke shows up or not, this is going to be good. Even though, as you stated, English isn't your first language, this was pretty well written. I could understand what you were getting at even if the sentences were not put together properly. I am very interested in reading more. Like I said before, this is a really good idea! I hope you continue and update soon!