Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon OVA: Summer Diaries
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Whoa, like whoa... not I was expecting from a Summer Diaries chapter. I was expecting a conflict showdown, but not on this epic awesomesauce battle! BD

It was really neat seeing everything from the Arcadian Cross members' POVs. Most definitely cool to see everything unfold from Angelia/Aya and Zagato's views. They were the highlight out of the Arcadian crew and carried themselves well in their roles.

Zagato was a worthy villain for this story, but a very demented and creepy jerk.

But, hey! I agree with the guy below me. Angelia/Aya really does remind me of a kick-ass fusion of KOS-MOS and Yuki Nagato!

Yuki: You called?

Hey, what did you think of Aya?

Yuki: (takes her glasses off and sets her book down) I'd like to meet her. Perhaps we'll share rhetoric, theories, and physics. I anticipate our pleasant and insightful conversations.

...Eheh, yeah. That's cool, Yuki-chan.

Anyway, the action was top notch as always. Sedna's fight with Angelia/Aya was great! Ah, and it was cool seeing the Kuipers become Eternal Sailors! Now we know how they became Eternal-levels! _

Speaking of Aya, her character was interesting. I liked how she developed human emotions. Just her character alone got excellent character development and it was cool to see it unfold through her POV. I'm happy she's become Sedna's new friend.

Wow, and the big reveal about the defiant conflict was crazy stuff. So, this is some impending event they have to prevent? And some people they've worked hard to protect will turn against them? Ugh, really? _;

Jerks! These heroes have saved your asses from all these baddies and this is how you repay them? I guess I get the whole realism and the shades of gray, but I have faith the good guys will resolve the differences and make everything work out in the end. I mean, it HAS to work out!

The big clash with Zagato was great. Loved seeing the heroes work together. Up to this point in the series, they've really come far and are showing how strong their bonds are for each other. They're sticking it out for each other! The Senshi, Spirit crew, Duelists, Tamers, and Legendary warriors are one massive wrecking crew, and not even an invasion can stop them! I loved it!

Still, Zagato was a powerhouse and put up a good fight.

Glad Aya got a piece of Zagato, too! She didn't pull any punches and let him have it! _

Though Zagato's beaten, his creepy message still leaves an impression on the heroes. This apocalyptic future sounds nasty. A future war between humans and meta-humans? Crazy stuff. A little too X-Menish, but hey, we have characters with X-Men powers. So, I guess it works. Let's hope this defiant war can be prevented, but we'll see. I agree Cain will be behind it. That nutcase is gonna trigger that war. But, we still have Dawn of Chaos to get through first. ;P

I hope Aya really means to return to see Sedna again.

Summer Diaries was a fun and interesting experiment! I really had a blast anticipating each chapter. It really was like piecing puzzles together and you even threw me by surprise with the twists.

I never would've imagined Aya would've had a much bigger role in the story. Now everything adds up and paid in the end. Good job, Kanius-sama. You and your beta partner did fantastic work! This was a worthy OVA entry to the series. I can't wait for this Special Edition to read the whole thing again in the right order, check out these new chapters, and get insight through the commentaries!

Summer Diaries OVA gets a b_b. Two thumbs up! Hell to the freaking yeah! Bring on Special Edition... and looking forward to more Redux, Dawn of Chaos, and Digimon Kai!

Yuki: We're leaving now, Haruhi.

Gotta run! Can't wait for the new updates! _
Belletiger chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
That was an awesome chapter. I really loved the fights in there. Oh, looks like our heroes will have a lot to do if they want to avoid the apocalipse of the war between human and meta-human. I was really shocked there. the summer diaries was an awesome ova, Zagato was sure a cool and yet cruel villain. my type of villain to love and to hate
JNaegi chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
A good end to a good OVA! Angelia/Aya Tsuki was a good charcter, she reminded me of Yuki Nagato/KOS-MOS, being self-aware and finding a reason to exist and being totaly kick ass. Zagato Laharl was also a good antogonist in this arc.

This whole Defiant Conflict will be interesteing to read when it comes out. It does make for good entertainment but at the same time seeing the humans betray the heores when the time comes, kind of adds a realism behind it, everything can't always be puupies and rainbows i guess but still got to stick with the heroes through and through!. My theroy on Christina's chapter was wrong, I thought it had to do with another story in the wings with Aya, man did not see that coming. Their can't be anything wrong with wanting a Utopia when it comes to the Senshi ascending right? Ok better stop getting into a philosphy chat.

Well anyway continue working hard on your stories Kainus and keep it up going!

Later :)
Lycosyncer chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
It's about time that you updated and it seems that the idea of having the ordinary people turn against our heroes has finally been acknowledged and I can't wait to see how you will do it.

It would have been interesting to see Zagato comment on Crystal Tokyo and call the Sailor Senshi out and say that having a so-called peaceful utopia where no one rebels at the idea of them being the rules and having the rest of the world governments give up all of their grips on power to King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity with no strings attached is considered laughable and unrealistic and calls them gutless for not making realistic decisions and making certain sacrifices to make their utopia a reality.

And the fact he could have been the first antagonist to say that this won't be the first time that he hears that heroes/fighters for justice claim that they won't fall to corruption and become the very thing they are against but once when they have a taste of more power, minds and hearts can change for the worse over time. But then again, Cain and his supporters should be the ones who should make that comments as well.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to see if your special edition version of this fic will more new scenes added and hear what you and your co-writer will have to say about what's to come in future fics.
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I liked this story alot, this final chapter was nice and I can't wait to see how the other stories turn out too

Zagato is a jerk, I can't believe he wanted to kill Sedna and Ryo like that, although what he said about humans turning on them is kinda creepy.

Hope everything turns out ok, a great story to the end, peace out
Starlight AT chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Wow...i will admit it...that..was unexpected.

But i will say this i will not like the Defiant arc. It will remind me too much of the X-Men, and the humans will betray the good guys? Not cool!

Amelia: Get over it.

Oh be quiet! You don't give a damn because your just an observer!

Amelia: Damn right we are! This is why no one wants to get involved with Earth. I am so glad I'll be going back to Erithium when this happens!

I'll be singing halleluiah!

Amelia: Love you to you bitch.

Keep at it, I dare you...But i hope the defiant arc won't be too angsty, and I know Cain will be the head of it I just know it! tell you what, have all the good guys play dead, then when a new crisis comes into town, and humans can't stop it, then the humans will see what they did wrong!

Amelia: Once again, your a bitch. And don't you dare put that into my story!

Hikari: Yeah that's too mean!

Amelia: Hey there half-pint.

Hikari is the new girl. She's the main OC in my Dissidia Final Fantasy story. It's already up and running on Fanfiction!
LazerWulf chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Great chapter, K! Another one of your epic, all-out brawls well done.

Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
Ack, sorries. Lost track of time and got lazy! But, I did remember this fic!

Anyway, I loved this chapter. That KuwabaraxYukina scene was something to die for. Wah, what a cute couple. _

The Kuwabara, Joey, and Mai interaction was... refreshing? Yeah, very refreshing. I really do get the feeling these three have become rather close friends. Very believable.

It's not often the Detectives and Duelists even interact. So, this was a sweet moment. Count me in as another who wants more Spirit Detective and Duelist crossovers.

And another Arcadian Cross sighting.

Sucks that this was all due to the fault of Kuwabara and Joey.:P

Will we finally get an idea of who these Arcadian guys are in the last chapter? At last, the mystery's gonna be revealed! Can't wait! _ b
Wolfbane420 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Excellent chap as always. This Arcadian Cross they're Alts of Bojack and his crew arn't they. Please hurry with the next chap man also here is a video game for you ta try Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3(if ya haven't played it already). For me I'm FINALLY almost done with Mass Effect 1.
Belletiger BT chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I really enjoyed the chapter. I liked the way how you add Kuwabara interacting with Mai and Joey. So, thats how the pirate crew arrived in there. I cant wait to see what will happen next. Ah, btw, you just made me happy.

I loved the kuwabara and yukina scene. it was soo cute!
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
that was awsome seeing a spirit detective and duelist interact...but uh, did Kuwabara open the demensional seal? if he did ouchies?
JNaegi chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Good Ol Kuwabara is up to bat on this one. That was good interacting with him, Joey and Mai and your right about the pararels of the teams interaction with each other (I never thought of it like that). So That's how the Aracadian's came to this world (not trying to blame him, he was helping Mai) and when it came to that chapter with Mokuba and getting a defective model it's falling into place. So I wonder how you are going to close this story and what reprucussions their will be for our heroes? And for a small note I can see Yukina being the doting but firm and loving girlfriend (and future Kuwabara)

Anywho keep up the good work Kainus :)
Crimson G chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Yeah, there aren't that much Duelist and spirit detective interaction.

So it was Kuwabara's and Joey's fault?

But then... new dimension? Are you doing what I think you are doing. If so I'm giving you the muffin button.
LazerWulf chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Hah! It's all Joey and Kuwabara's fault!

Starlight AT chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
AWESOME KUWABARA, MAI AND JOEY! Nice! And another sighting huh? And your right, very little interaction with Duelists and Detectives, you should write more of those!

Amelia: She's on a high that people are enjoying the prologue to her new story, even though it was only two pages.

Yep! What she says is true! I wrote a Dissidia story, and I was wondering, would you mind reading it?

Marta: Warning: Blood, violence, and Canon/OC pairings, and OC's are the protagonists. It will Feature Warrior of Light/OC, Terra/OC and possible Firion/OC.

Amelia: We would introduce you to the newest member of our crew but she ain't here at the moment.

Yeah, cuz i saved her from you people. Your not exactly the sanest group I've ever met.

So now we only got one more chapter to go, then it's back to DAWN OF CHAOS! WOHOOO!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »