Reviews for Best Christmas Ever
Leila chapter 1 . 3/24
One word...Hilarious! Loved it! My God that was awesome.
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*is laughing so hard she can't breath*
*snerk* Hee... Blade Dancer here! This is a REALLY good ficlet to read JUST before bed... Ah, the sweet promise of hilariously insane dreams! *looks worriedly at me* Um, Whitie, don't die on me, please... After all, I AM one of your mind-characters... You die, I die, remember? Anyways, Great Fic! Oh, and we both would like to see the reaction of the bots to Bella's twin pregnancy... Pretty please? With energon on top?
dragonqueen909 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL HAHAHAHAH XD
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
HOLY SHUT I DIED LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT TGIS WAS WAY TOO FUNNY!
Beatback chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
SJSGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Roflmao! I so loved this!
its-a-lesbian-thing chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
hahah its gud one question who is the father?
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OMG! I practically died with laughter. Hilarious. Not to mention I loved " Optimus Pimp" in your "Her Twins" story. I love how you actually wrote out the prank. I'm still giggling and my mom's still looking at me like I have "problems". lololol ... Optimus with piercings ... lolololol ;) LOVE IT !
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

I love Grinchet...I really wish there where actual pictures, but I guess I could draw it out myself...though some of this seems to give away a bit of how her twins may end...Soundwave good?

And I have to ask...WHAT is the Bikini Babe incident?
Autobotschic chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Rotflmao it says it all...
Pebbles16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this is honestly one of the best christmas fanfics i've read. i was howling with laughter through most of it. Thanks for brightening my day x :)
DarkraixCresselia chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I was laughing so hard, I could barely breathe! This was SO funny!
DarkraixCresselia chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I was laughing so hard, I could barely breathe! This was SO funny!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very very funny. I like funny.

C.D.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
**bursts out laughing** OKAY THIS WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT :) Absolutely brilliant I tells yah XD Nice work. :)