Reviews for Rainbow Kingdom
Yui77 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Weird story..
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
loved it! you certainly have a way with words. I was able to imagine your characters, and i could almost feel Edward's desperation..

Thank you for writing this!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was great!
IBlushedLikeBella chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love it! The ending is nice, it's so sweet.
msfleabite chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved this story it's sooooo cute!
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aww, I love this O/S I read it when you first posted it then i never said it, I spent ages finding it again. Saving it now(:
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Good way of interpreting the banner!

I loved all the patients and how you added in their canon aspects here and there. My favourites would be Jasper and Alice, just because I'm crazy for Jalice. But other than that, made me laugh when Rosalie thought the medicine was making her get spots!

What exactly did you mean when you said 'got it'? Was it that Edward didn't need to be there? At first, I kept thinking that Bella was actually a patient too, and just dreaming up the whole doctor thing.. lol, my imagination ran away with itself xD

Good luck with the contest!
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey!

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest.

This was really nice. Great job!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

Stella, FWC’s admin.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Nice story. Of course it was Rosalie who told on them. She's like that. Probably didn't want anyone else to be a queen.
Angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Really enjoyed this :D Good Luck
shanna cullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was great!...however the pic didnt show up -_-
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
SO groovy to see you writing again, girlfriend! Loved this O/S and the "Meet Me in the Meadow" one as well. As usual, my only problem with both of them: I don't want them to be one shots. I want them to be longer! ;-)

BUT, thanks for writing and sharing your talents! I'm grateful for whatever I can get of your stuff!

Fan formerly known as Tabitha Finch.
Silent-Heart22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love it! Very quirky and cute, and I LOVE Edward in this. Job well done :)
StephyF chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hahahaha I love the character histories. Well done.
jm chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I enjoy it i really did it was "crazy" and sweet

Good job