Reviews for Torn but There
Dream Dragoness chapter 17 . 3/5/2015
I do hope you'll update again one day. I wonder what Chelsea's and Lucario's reactions will be upon meeting Shea?
5StepsFromHell chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
I really hope it turns out to be a Chelsea/Vaughn story:3
Queenie13 chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for posting it.
Number13teen chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
I actually really enjoyed this, but I feel like you need to pick up the pace and lessen Chelsea's ignorance. It's beginning to become an annoyance than a cute personality quirk. Anyway what I am trying to say is to speed up the days and. Maybe some more real progression. I feel like even she has had azurill for awhile it's made little progress.
TheOneMagic chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Love it!
DemonQueen969 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
I love this crossover but who is she falling for Vaughn or Denny (i'm secretly routing for Vaughn)
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon! I really love this fic!
It's so interesting and fun to read! :D
hopefulheart108 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
I like it.
umbreonix chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Huge fan of your story! Can't wait for more. I wonder who Chelsea will end up with? Maybe no one 0_0 Personally, I like Denny but I prefer the Chelsea/Vaughn pairing. Update soon!
OseanSoldier chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Hmm, I never really noticed a personality change, so either you updated then all or I just didn't notice. Either way I think it's fine. Now I just have to wait for updates. Maybe go read some of your other stories.
OseanSoldier chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Lucario: 1, Anger: ... Well that's still a lot higher than one, but hey he is on the board. One more chapter to go.
OseanSoldier chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Ya, more Lucario rage, maybe he will eventually get around to holding up his end of the bargin, but I ain't placing any bets.
OseanSoldier chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Was curious about the flamethrower, was thinking it was some form of dragon pulse. The fish made me hungry, then again, that doesn't take much.

Time to see what you left me hanging off a cliff for.
OseanSoldier chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Oh boy, Lucario ain't gonna like the new guy. Calling it now.
OseanSoldier chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Who knew Lucario could be so caring, still keeping secrets though. Also surprising at how much Chelsea's life pretty much sucked.