Reviews for Shaberi
Don't worry about my name chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I like the story untill you said she was sgunned by her family. That was pretty stupid in my opinion. The rest I guess is ok. It's a hell of a lot better than a lot of other stories. Despite these flaws you should still continue the story as it still has a chance to be wonderfully written. Sorry I would say just a little more but I'm obviously to lazy to write anymore lol. Please excuse grammar for you see I do all this off of my touchscreen phone.
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
is this a kibaXhinataXshino? i'm really confused now! Please explain it to me!
AmaiNeiko chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me because when I started reading there was only 3 chpt's then the 4th appeared, yay! Hinatas relationship with Kiba and Shino is VERY interesting! w I like shikamaru in there too. Your writing is really great, I can't wait for the next chapter!
AmaiNeiko chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Hinata and Shino are soooo cute together! I'm loving their personalties so far, you really hit the nail on the head and I cannot wait for Gaara to meet her! o
Doctor.Uta chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Ooh, so now the bet starts! I'm pretty sure that Hinata will win (come on, it's Hinata) and now, I'm picturing Shino in a maid costume *drop of blood*.

-Failure-chan
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
interesting. so is hinata in a relationship with both guys? good writing, cant wait for more!
UR BIGGEST FAN chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Cool I really like this hiashi is a spaz pl iodate I love gaahina and there arnt and I hate when gaahina writers stop writing an awesome story so plz update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Gaahina rulez plz update!
UR BIGGEST FAN chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I love this please update it's really good wow I love it see I am even repeating my sentences so plz update it's

July for gods sake lol
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Your going to update soon right?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
great job! very interesting. i see you're a tease in this story as well... hm... actually i suppose thats a good thing. it makes a very good just kills me that i have to wait to read the next installment for hints and clues. anyways, great job! love the interview idea. keep up the good work!
AllyKatButterfly chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Noooooooooo... i want more!

You need to write more please, this story is very well written although sometimes i am finding myself having to re-reading some sentences or changing words or putting another word in.

It's not a bad thing trust me, I re-read some of my writing and think 'HOLY CRAP this is so unreadable that its a foreign language, so all im saying is just read over it before submitting, other then that YOU ROCK!

COOKIES FOR YOU (these cookies do not contain any calories, but they do contain love) D
Mina chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Hinata, Shino, & Kiba have always been my favorite characters, and I love your portrayal of them. Interesting story, I just hope you have more time to work on it! I cant wait to see the development of these characters and hopefully the rise of Hinata, and maybe some romance between she & Shino. ;-) The only true criticism that I would give you, is too go into greater detail and expand on your ideas, but I think you're on a great start to an exciting story.
HinataMorningstar chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
not so much confused as intrigued.