Reviews for When I Found You My Heart Found A Home
f2010 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love it, it just goes along so well and it's so sweet, and RIGHT. You've made my little shipper heart happy!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
best paragraph:

"Emily notices the obvious things."

soooo lovely, so sweet, so moving. great job Aimee! :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I am so glad you decided to share this! I love how everyone's point of view was given!
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
omgosh, why are cal & gillian so cute? :D

i love it. & it's made me less angry about not having the back 9 picked up, so thank you. :)
gidget89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You posted this at livejournal, yes? I feel like I've read it before - loved it then, love it now. I'm glad it's here so I can add it to my favourites :)

Lovely job. I love fics taht are snippets of scenes - it's one of my favourite formats.
Cyclone Monica-Sunshine Reyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Naww... that was just oh too cute! I loved it, how you took in each character and described something about them, like Cal and his boots... perfect!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Yeah a callian fiction with a happy ending. Yeah. Thanks for writing. What's the news about nine episodes? Did fox extend the contract and they are continuing with the series? Fingers crossed and lives in hope.
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww. Thanks for this masterpie.

I like it. A lot.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was sweet. I liked the writing - kind of back and forth so we got everybody! Thanks for posting it!
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I read this over at livejournal if I remember correctly. Great story. :)
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I loved this!

My favorite thing about it was how you put the characters' little quotes into the thoughts...if that made

Example:::

"She's now one of two people who can persuade Cal to spend two hours of my life! on the couch watching movies with happy endings and cheesy soundtracks."

LOVE!
LightWoman chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I wasn't sure I'd be able to read this because I'm still so upset about the news... But l did, and I'm glad, even though it seems bittersweet because I'm still depressed. I am confused though, because I'm sure I've read it before... Am I going crazy?