Reviews for Winter Song
connie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
When Alex said 'the snow makes you happy' that was it. I cried. Why can't you be the writer of this show?
goldentail chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This also brought out my inner teenager and had me smiling like an idiot at the end.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wonderfull, amazing, awesome, perfect I can't think of enough adjectives to describe this one-shot...

Cert chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This makes me so happppy... I was hoping for some Addisex love sometime soon _ (Haha, I started this review before I even got halfway through reading the story-that should show you how excited I was. Am. This will be like a running commentary, if you don't mind, XD)

Hm... "that powerful redhead," while an unusual and therefore intriguing phrase, doesn't really sit well with me. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Haha! "'Well, I thought I hated -you-, but things change. Get used to it...' Unfortunately that wasn't what he was supposed to say." Best lines so far.

"...a bunch of nervous mommies holding onto their Christmas spirit in a death grip to keep from focusing on the possible complications with their pregnancies." -A little longwinded, but doable, I suppose. The image -is- rather amusing.

"...which were often anger..." Grammar? Hm...

Kiss! Beautifully done... particularly Addison's reaction, hehe, :D Overachiever Alex, going both routes - get her mad, -and- make her fall in love with him, hehehe. Although in retrospect I don't know how I feel about those two options being so matter-of-factly and suddenly presented. Has Alex been thinking on this love thing for a while, or did someone plant this suggestion in his brain?

It's Christmas - some cheese is allowed. Cute, cute, and I will be sure to check out Juli's fic as well, :) This totally made my night.
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I was going to fill this up with one big DAW, but then I remembered that fanfic has that evil vendetta against all things adorable.

Anyways, I, of course loved it! It's always makes me so happy when Alex tries to cheer Addison up. Mostly because I just wish that I had an Alex to cheer ME up. I could honestly use that, what with the soapy turn my life has taken lately.

Whatever, back to the story.

Um, basically my favorite thing in AT LEAST the past half hour: "He could approach this situation in two different ways: he could either make her fall in love with him or make her angry." I just like this approach. It is a wonderful approach. Of course I like that he ultimately opts for option one, even if never specifically stated.

And I always love dialogue with hidden meanings. And this is FULL of it! FULL!

So, in summation, WONDERFUL. Just wonderful. Bring in the dancing lobsters.

Okay, I have to study now. But I loved it anyways.

Less than three,

iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
"I'm standing out here for you"

That was amazing! Actually, no, I think a better word would be beautiful, it was *beautiful*

Merry Christmas!