Reviews for Thunder and Lightning
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'Thunder and Lightning'-

-In an unnamed museum in Serbia-

Milan: Wow, it sure is great to be in this museum. Oh look, here's some artifacts from the Yugoslavian Wars! I better mention that, since it's a good topic to angst over later.

Vukasin Brajic: Oh hey Milan, it's me, the Bosnian Eurovision entrant. Wow, what a contrived coincidence bumping into you like this!

Milan: It's no coincidence. The author merely wanted us to bump into each other because they are obsessed with the Eurovision Song Contest, of all things.

Vukasin: Does this mean I am cursed to bump into you for all eternity?

*Marko appears from nowhere*

Marko: No, you are cursed to bump into me! The racist Croatian!

Milan: Oh no!

-Marko is holding a bucket of worms which he then throws at some woman for being Serbian, even though they are in Serbia-

-Like always with Silverhelsinki's precious characters, Marko never faces any consequences for this action-

Woman: Noooo, not worms!

Marko: Hahahaha

-No one does anything to help the woman as obviously she is in the wrong-

Marko: Hahahaha I'm so funny

-A Serbian guy comes up to them and Marko throws worms at him too-

Marko: Ahahahahahaha

-In real life, people would beat the crap out of Marko for this, or at least get his arrested. However, this is Norwegian Nights, so nothing happens to him.-

-They all walk out of the museum and into a park-

Marko: *scooping up snowball* I'm going to throw this at the next Serb I see!

-As they are in Serbia, it doesn't take long for a Serb to show up-

Serb: Hello, what is the time.

-The Serbian is a big, strong bodybuilder or something, so Marko drops the snowball and tells him the time-

*Everyone laughs at Marko for being a hypocritical douchebag*

Vukasin and Milan: Ahahahahaha

Marko: Oh uh... I better go now! *leaves*

-Vukasin and Milan sit on a bench and watch the sunset or some shit-

The End.
wat chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
what is this i don't even
Anon chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Lions and tigers and worms- oh my!
Hahahahhahahaaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Surely this is not a serious fanfiction. What fandom is this about, by the way? X-Overs is a category for well... crossovers.