Reviews for Sacred
imasmurf93 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Wally can hear him? :-O update soon
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
What happened to liam! Did I miss something! And don't worry... I'll be here to review! I'll be here forever! MUAHAHA! Actually probably not but I'll be here! :-)
Numbuh24InsaneBrain chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Well there goes Marcus you should get started with the Numbuh 3 and Numbuh 4 th9ng it seems to be lacking in this story.
imasmurf93 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Too lazy to log in

NOOOO! Neither of them! :-O

update soon x
imasmurf93 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Not sure if you know or not but you've posted the same chapter :-) x
imasmurf93 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
aw cute :-) update soon x
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Lol I was going to say that's what she said! And you don't need batmans Xray vision to see what's going on there, or is that superman? Oh well, when i see them together on a picture of tv your hear their theme song in da da da daaa but it should be la La la laaaa! Get it? Cause they're gay and batman sleeps with robin! Lol it's hard to type what I mean... Anyways if I interrupted that awesome moment i swear I'll... Do something bad! And yess I do love Taylor swift thank you very much. Update soon!
Numbuh24InsaneBrain chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Sorry accenditly skipped a chaptuh, I don't fully get why there fighting, and I have question will there be alot of vilionce and drama.
Numbuh24InsaneBrain chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
WOW why did you put KNDnumbuh007 oh well, good story. Why didn't she feel anything, not even saddness. Why. MAN good story.
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Haha your great! My names Michele, but I like catnip too. Thanks for adding me, and yOu know I've always wanted to be a dj? But the problem is that I'm obsessed of Taylor swift an I'm guessing now that you'll use it against me when I'm doing the dj? Hahaha update soon, thanks for letting me in the story
imasmurf93 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
You can NEVER update too fast :-P,

this story is addictive to read as well X-D

update soon x
ILoveAussies4 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I like numbers 1 and 2. I liked number 3 but i always read stories like that and its make me sad. Lol. -Nani
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Ohhh so sad... :'( I am very emotional right now!

Darren: is it that time of the month?

No! Sorry my friends OC, anyways... Can I be in it? I have really long brown hair (like down to my butt, I might get a trim) and hazel green eyes (I was told by people they're pretty... XD)
Numbuh24InsaneBrain chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Aww can you make Numbuh 4 and Marcus spread there wings and fly. Haha get it, Oh well I see a song fic.
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Awww cute! I'd like to see u write #3! update soon!