Reviews for And Things Will Never Be the Same
Keep making more as fast as possible I know it takes time to write these but there just to good to wait
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
More more
may96 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Poor Aang... dealing with a stubborn, pregnant Katara must be a challenge, and Katara... well it must be hard for her too.
AvatarPrincess chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Woow, great story. I imagined that Katara's feelings were similar to your feelings while you were pregnant because the insight was...too good.
NoAlias chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
I am enjoying this story so far, I like how you write Katara and Aang's evolving relationship. I loved this chapter especially. I look forward to reading more soon! :)
resojoem2011 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
No! Cliff hangers suck! Write! lol Continue the story, please! I need to know what happened...lol
amberlycorona chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
What dont leave us with a cliffhanger like this
bendergurl123 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
SUSPENSE! I really really REALLY love this story! This is the best "Oh look, I'm pregnant" stories. (It's not like THAT though.) Great!
Meg-sters52 chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Please keep writing!
MeMills1 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Looovveeee this story! :) please keep it coming!
Sappy07 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Umm...more complications. Intensified by the pregnancy. I like the pace you have kept it at. Strong but steady.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I love how they're having sex by the lake shore while a giant, flying mammal with six legs lies sleeping quietly less than 200 yards away with a winged primate perching on his back.
AreiaCananaid chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Hehe you think Anakin is hot too? Nice story!
Aleyvas22 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
WOW! Its been a while since I reviewed anything! Im glad you are back! Pls continue! I can't wait for what happens next! :D :D :D
Pencil Samurai chapter 10 . 8/31/2012