Reviews for What if Zira Knew?
Jaz chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
You didn't spell a lot of things correctly so I don't understand most of it so make a new and improve fanfiction
hartman227 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
extreme niceness, but you said kovu became the new queen and kiara was his new queen. ?
HIJAMIYA chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Now that's too much...

(That's the first thing I said after reading this...)
gilgamesh0 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I have a hope that our favourite trio win without losses ;)
hartman227 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I would faint my self if i saw that sight, well your doin a great job keep it up.
The Real Simba chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Another good chapter. Kinda short, but still very interesting. Oh and if you're wondering who Nala's father is. Well is it just me or am I the only one who knows who Nala's father is? Nala's father died when she was a baby. Her father's name is Jasiri, if you don't believe me just type in Lion King Family Tree on the internet and you'll see a family tree with the entire Lion King Family. Jasiri has a light brown mane and tan creamy fur kinda like Sarafina's but darker. He was a rogue Lion.
The Real Simba chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Wow. Nice update done real quick! This is really gonna get good, now hopefully she won't go after Simba. Can't wait till chapter 3 great job! {Update soon}
The Real Simba chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I never would have thought of that, in the movie Zira only wanted revenge on Simba for killing Scar, but if she knew it was the hyena's she might not hate Simba and his family. This will be interesting update soon.