Reviews for No Promises
Please update
Alexa-Voultiri chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
No! What happened? XC
poisedrose chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Yay you updated! amazing update :D
Valerie the Whale chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
This was really good and dark but a tad bit confusing at the end. The forked thing. . . how did it cut her mouth? It sounded like it went through the back of her head and stuck out of her mouth "like a snake tongue". Annnddd was she in a furnace or was she just freaking out and saying God let her die? I can't tell if she was dying or not / I'm worried for her :(
Jo Nahmanaick chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Jesus Hank Christ! The horror... the horror! (And I mean this in an absolutely good way!)
AwesomeBlonde89 chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Oh goodness! I'd be so scared xD

Update soon, please! :)
poisedrose chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
I love this story, keep up the great work :D
AwesomeBlonde89 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
This is such a beautifully written story! It brings tears to my eyes :)

With that said, I am proud to say that I have just finished reading the entire story so far and... I LOVE IT!

Each chapter flows together nicely and nothing seems to be rushed.

And I adore chapter eight! Jonah and Eloise are running away together! I almost died when I read that! I am super excited!

"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train goin' anywhere." Was I the only person who sang that at the end of chapter eight?

Wow, this is a lengthy review...

I am highly anticipating the next chapter, so pretty please update soon! :D

Also, I am really sorry to hear about your big brother passing away. It's always really hard losing someone you are so close to and love dearly. :(

You and your family will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
MarianneP chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
OH WOW !

I love, love, love it !

What a great story, amazing writing, can't wait for the next chap ! :)
Diein. . .eh you know who I am chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
This was a very sweet chapter, and I have a strong feeling it's like the silent calm before a great storm. It seems foreboding and I can't wait to see what unfolds. I can already see what disasters take place, which leaves me eager. The fact that this story can twist my emotions into whatever it wants is proof that you've got talent. Looking forward for the moment when the shit hits the fan. . . At least I think thats how the gruesome saying goes. . .lol
ScarletReid chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
The ending is about to come
Jo Nahmanaick chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Sweet Lord! This is so exciting! Made my heart bit faster!
DieinsilenceX chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
OKay so you make it hard to critique properly when the chapter is effing amazing. I loved the details and the way you described thigs was awesome. It was a sad chapter but it was wonderful nonetheless. We all know I love gore, however this chapter didn't need gore to make it wonderful. It shined on it's own. Im excited to see how this wraps up _
Allegra Alonzo chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I've just read this story through per Jo Nahmanaick's recommendation, and I love it! You have definite talent as a writer and I'm excited to see where you'll go with this. It certainly has potential to be something unique and great. I like the way you've established Eloise's character. Without going into the dreaded purple prose territory, you've been able to give us a clear picture of exactly who she is. She's a likable character and someone I'd like to see grow as a person over the course of the story.

There was one thing that I noticed. Ramsey and Jonah's last name is spelled Aickman, not Aikman. You've left out the C.

Good work! Can't wait to read more from you. Happy writing!

PS. I am so, so deeply sorry about your brother. (((hugs)))
carol stevenson chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
keep going i would love to read more
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »