Reviews for Blinded by Love
TheGleeUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Cutest thing ever. Do more coderra
StylishFashionista chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is so cute :) I love Coderra so much and this was such a perfect oneshot for a perfect pairing
MidnightXHour chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aww, Cody, you little sweetheart-turned-half-jerk-turned-sweetheart-again! This was really cute, and...EEEEE! Once again, you've turned me into Katie AND Sadie. I hope you're happy. That means I love this, and seriously, you should be happy, because this was so cute!
GabrielaMaria chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was so cute. If only more people supported Coderria.
wash-and-dry chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm not very big on this couple, but this story was just plain adorable! 3
rinkai chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Yay coderra! I love it - although, I believe Cody never knew what was inside of Sierra's locket in the show at all. But hey, certainly worked well in this story, I shouldn't complain about that! I love stories when Sierra change her stalkerish ways to a slightly calmer one. To me, it adds maturity to her character...
Wingless Swans chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i love this story! perfect! bravo! although i didnt like the lady and the tramp thing but other than that perfect! :D pleaz make more!
strawberries up the butt chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
cutoo.! make more plez?
InuGhost2.0 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Good story. It was well written, character actions were in character, and it was finally nice to see a story where Sierra isn't as exuberant as she usually is. So nicely done.

Captain Alaska chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Bravo! It looks like you just dethroned me as the king of SxC fanfics. You should keep it up and I should try harder! Really good job! :)
Jenjen9808 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010