Reviews for Hold On, Love
melove167 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love the story! Good job :)
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
So very sweet. Love it!
luvhobie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved your story! Ron and Hermione were just so stinking sweet, that I read your story twice already. I also adored the part about Bill and Fleur. I've always had such a soft spot for them. Especially after Fleur told off his mother way back when he was in the hospital after being attacked by Greyback. You did a great job with them. Thanks for the terrific story!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved it! Hey, it's all about Christmas time! And what better time to have a lot of fluff! I loved your Fleur, by the way. I think JKR painted her a bit harshly in the beginning... Thanks for writing!
youcandoit chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved this. Even as a pure r/hr shipper you made me interested in everyones story, reading it with just as much excitement, and yet each pairing had their own unique voice, and I could feel there differnces as a couple. Great!
melakem chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Your latest offering has driven me to dip back into some old favorites that you've written. I adore this one! It makes me happy in so many ways!
LVB chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm joining the revolution: woot, review. Loved this story and having a peek into everyone's lives was a great idea.
ceth1986 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Beautiful fic! Ron/Hermione were so sweet but the other couples were cute too.

I'm very happy you're still active writer. I was afraid you abandon writing...
weasleyismyprince chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was fantastic! The R/Hr parts were so adorable but I really enjoyed the other pairings as well, PLEASE continue :)
thelandofthenutty chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Loved it!
Sissa chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved it!
206 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed it. Great job!
Skysong chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really really liked this fic. I have to say I definitely enjoyed Ron/Hermione's bit better (but I'm a huge R/Hr shipper so I'm biased) but I also liked the George/Angelina bit too and it fit very nicely in together so very well done :D
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Loved it! Brilliant! great job! so sweet Ron went to get her, i couldn't imagine Hermione's parents were furious. Well done! keep writing!
silvietta89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh,honey! It's so good to hear from you! I loved both this story-that I think I already knew...-and the other one you posted. I'd be so very happy to have something else soon!