Reviews for Oh My Geass!
Fun stuff, thanks!
Nessie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Omg! This is BRILLIANT! And Lelouch is a magnificent bastard. 3
ShadowStorm666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I can totally see this happening
Granten chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very interesting (though Lelouch would have to be insane to trust the person who -by their own admission- rules hell). Disappointing that you didn't decide to explore it further. Belldandy's a nice person, but she doesn't seem to realize that the world doesn't really let people like Keiichi exist easily, and sometimes you need a butcher to fix things. The contrast between a heaven where it works and an Earth where it doesn't would be fun to watch.
Madork Gunna chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
While I will give you Lelouch is amoral, he does not do evil things 'just because', which is the impression I get here. "I have work to do. Bombings to plan." in particular gives off vibes of 'I'm doing this because I can, and because I've got nothing better to do'. Lelouch is a bastard, yes, but a bastard with a purpose, he does not use his intelligence only to kill people. One of his most defining qualities is his zealous determination towards a better world, and that people have to die for it is mostly a side effect.

That said, this was a very, very delicious one shot.
Liberius chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
...you know what's sad? I could totally see Lelouch doing that. It's not only completely in character, but it's also a fitting way for Lelouch to backstab someone who pissed him off. Well done, good sir (or madame). Well done.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
it up
chronodekar chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Bashes head on desk

Oh GOD ! ( _ )

Just reading the description made me realize that SOMETHING would be silly about this and I was right!

Getting recruited by Hild on a contract basis ... ROLF !

I haven't seen spoffy crossovers like this one since Ranma 1/2 fanfiction !

And mixing in Tenchi ... brr... I wonder WHERE that will go ?

-chronodekar
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is awesome.
Sithis chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Epic
SandyClaws93 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Though I havent really read or seen Oh My Goddess, I understand its basic premise with the whole granting wishes to nice people thing. I probably had some jokes relating to that series go over my head :P. But I still very much enjoyed it. Hope you update your other stories soon. Cheers.
reviewer chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
a nice funny one shot. I would be interested if expanded on the premise.
Kuoffnet chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ahahaha, oh wow!

I wouldn't mind if you extended this. Even the concept made me chuckle.
Alastor chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Funny you mentioned Nunnally, you'd think she or Euphemia would've gotten the wish instead, heh.

Funny oneshot, liked the part about Skuld's death machine
Vagyr chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG...can't...breath...laughing...NEED MORE

In aaaaany case, this definitely has the potential to turn into a night collection of one-shots.

With a little tweaking, even a full blown series. Personally I never thought any of the canon CG characters really suited Lelouch...and Hild COULD use a prince consort...just a suggestion :D