Reviews for Why Kevin Hates Winter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Loved it but need more
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Come to think of it, Kevin did always seemed to be the first one to complain about the cold whenever the group encountered a DNAlien weather station. Nice observation there. Loved the interaction between the pair. I only found one glaring flaw: "In his usual stoned silence..." Unless you're hinting he likes reefer, I think you meant to say "...stony silence..." LOL!
Indian Blossom chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
that was extremely cute.
you know how to play with emotions!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Liked it. Very Much. Great work.
CorieChan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is ridiculously cute!

(I loved your angst ones too!)

I think it's funny, all his reasons for hating winter. And especially, "I met you in summer, didn't I?"

CHEESY-FLIRT-LINE-FTW.

But it's so amazing! Ahh!

I think you should do a follow up of the Christmas party. I'd love to see an interaction between Kevin and Ken. Protective older brother? Hmm... xD

Anyway, keep up the good work!

And happy holidays!
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Kawaii! You should write the Christmas scene for this. Finally, some Fluffy Bunnies!
MewLuna chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I LOVED THIS! CUUUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEE! GREAT JOB! D
Bunny Snyder chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Ah that was sweet. I like how in the end, he goes out in the cold weather to take Gwen home. Even if it is with his car. I think right now we need all the fluff we can get and this is a great read.

So sweet. 333
Ekchj chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ha Ha awwww, I like this XD

and I gotta agree with Kev here, I hate winter as well. So bloody freezing! DX

The ONLY good thing about winter for me are snow days in school...even though we barely get any, stupid school of mine _
Lovin'Spoonfuls chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh... We SO need more of these on here. Just absolutely wonderful Sky! All of your angst ones are fantastic. But, I'm so done with all this saddness and darkness of doom. Lol! It's nice to have a sweet change of pace. Excellent work as always my dear! Just fantabulous! :D
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aw, this is so sweet! I've eenin need of a goo Kevinand Gwen romance, and here it is, I love it!