Reviews for Watcher
chibi moon baby chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
This seems like a great story. Id appreciate it if you could find the time to update it :)

Thanks,

Chibi
DeLa Lune chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
YAY! Thank you for writing again! Please update soon! This fic is REALLY good.
darklady919 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
I say that you work on this one. I think that it has a lot of potntial, and i think it will be a great story!
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hm... wow... I liked it, very interesting but too short. I see this hasnt been updated in awhile, well please do us all a favor and update, Okay? Good! _ Ill add a please, lol.

Mai
Blank chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
How many reviews will it get for you to update? Please do it, cuase I want to know what happens next! I love it so far, but I might love it even more if you update! So hurry up and get to your computer and start typing!
Moonchild DJ chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Oooo, I like, I like I like! This is neat! And truthfully, who WOULDN'T want Heero watching your back? _ Usa's very lucky..interesting plot. Very cool and unusual! Post more soon!
KawaiiPie chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I loved it! Write more soon, please?

KP-san
Isra chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I like it! Write more!
zero chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
great story! keep it up!
a-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I love it! You definitely have to continue this story. I can't wait for next chapter
Shinimegami Serenity chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Heero/Serenity please!

Aregoto!

Ja ne!
Teenage-Day-Dreamer To lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Great job! I lobe it so far! Keep up the great work!
me chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
very interesting.
Merore chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
It's very interesting, and I would like to read more. However, there are a few errors. As people stated, the moon doesn't revolve around the sun. Also, Juuban isn't a town, it's a prefecture (I guess it could be like the "North Side" of a city) of Tokyo, near Azabu and Minato-ku. (Don't ask me if those are real, except Azabu that one is.) And the name thing. I don't mind people using dubbed names, I'd just prefer people didn't mix them like that. Stick with terms your comfortable with. Also, the writing is a little choppy and confusing. A little more description would be nice, I think. Alright! Past those mechanical issues, the plot is very good! Keep it up!
shiiru chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Same as Lilith said, the moon doesn't orbit the sun ; Plus, you should use the name Molly & Andrew then the name Usagi in the same ficcie. It looks strange, so you should change Molly/Andrew to Naru/Motoki or change Usagi to Serena. ;; I think changing molly's & andrew's names would be better though ::shrug:: Anyhoo, besides all that, this is good so far. - I would say it's sweet how Heero protects Usa like that, though I think it's just another mission for him, no? Well, great start so far, can't wait for more ::wave:: Ja!