Reviews for Sea Faring Wizards
Cathra chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please tell me you will be continuing this? Soon? It sound awesome!
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! i absolutely love this!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
awesome
killroy225 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
honestly they can't have Child Protection laws in the Wizarding World cause of all of the shit that Harry has to go through, "trials" to get to the sorceress stone anyone?! continue this and update soon!
Karasu-archer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really hope you continue this! Its really great so far. I love the idea and no one else has written its like either. Thank you for your hard work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Good story so far
TrudiCanavanlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I have just read this, and I really like it! I really do hope you carry on with this story! If you need any help with ideas or things like that, then just send me a message, coz I really do want to you to finish this! :) xx
Alien Life form chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Update! Please!
D.me.7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, this story is Hilarious! I love it I love it I love it!

plzz keep writing it

-sorry if my english isnt so good-
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Voldemort and Harry seem very ooc. But I like the idea and your writing it's good.
RocknLoveGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow, this story is great. Well from what i read at least. I really hope you're going to continue this. It's just awesome and i really like the relationship between Voldy and Harry, i want to know if they will become friend-like in the end XD. Anyway, this story is quite unique and sound really fun.

( Ah, and sorry for my crappy english, but i'm french and i have some trouble writting it, i hope that what i writte was comprehensible anyway XD again, sorry U.U )
NegligibleNaina chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow i love this!
Netti chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
oh, i like your story. you had a good start. keep writing.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 2/21/2011