Reviews for It's a Mafia Life
silviekins chapter 15 . 8/6
Jesus, this story was an emotional rollercoaster of awesomeness. :D loved it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
It's a really nice story; I've definitely liked it. Although I would've prefer if at the last scene, Reborn and Tsuna actually talked about what Tsuna had actually seen(life without him, that is). Because honestly speaking, I'd envisioned Tsuna to have nightmares the next few nights, because who won't after seeing your family like that? Maybe it's just me and my rather sadistic, dark nature but it would've been nice if Reborn had actually noticed the fear(?) In Tsuna's eyes cause hello, 10 minutes back into reality and he's all okay and happy and not hyperventilating?
Nonetheless, it's an amazing story. :-)
p.s. I did feel that the people in Tsuna's Tsuna-absent world were a little too over friendly and ready to talk to him though.
Sumi chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
That was a beautiful read!
Zivyx chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
What?! I-Pin should've been working for Kawahira delivering noodles! Maybe an assassin as a side job, but she should've been able to live life as a relatively normal person with Kawahira as her boss! He would've had more than enough money to pay her.
Zivyx chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
This is pretty much "Tsuna in a parallel world changing it to become better" fics. Except it's more messed up and sad.
Zivyx chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Huh. I thought Yamamoto would've died from the roof incident.
Zivyx chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
And if you remove the "T" from Tsuna's name it becomes anus backwards! That's so cool! XD
BettyeK chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Okay- many years after the fact.. this was an EXTREME excellent story! I loved it- you made me cry- too cool. Thank you for sharing it with us!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
So great. So, so, so great. I'm always curious about things like how people would be if we'd never met, so this strikes home real hard. Also, my radio knows exactly what to play. Panic At The Disco's 9 in the Afternoon was playing during this chapter, and I couldn't help but find it went very well with the mood.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
I love this thing so much I've reread it three times in like a week. I flipped at Gokudera and then realized it made a lot of sense. Chrome made me cry though. And the death was unexpected. And I couldn't stop laughing at the final chapter. Poor fuuta.
sapphireblue12 chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
omg... so i started reading this not really wanting to read it cause i haven't read no-pairing KHR fics but i was pleasantly surprised cause i loved this! it was so sad knowing about how everyone's lives were so bad but the last chapter was just amazing! it was incredibly funny to read and i truly enjoyed it :)
domani guardian chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I read this every year before Christmas. I love it more and more every time I do. Amazing story!
LostFairyMantic chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
I had to pause a few times during this chapter just to get up and run around flailing my arms as I giggled and squealed and gurgled baby talk. XD

Can I just say how much I love this chapter? Seriously, everything is payed out perfectly, it's a very nice conclusion.

Strangely, the past that scarred me the most was Ryohei. IDK, it's just something about the bright lil' cutie we all know and love turning into that. :0 Anyway.s I just love this concept!

Reborn!
BlackSky83 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Oh... Answer recive. I ask the exact same thing as Tsuna last chapter. :p
BlackSky83 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I really like this story, but I have a question. Byakuran was awere of his powers because Soichi travel in time, because Lambo break in his house after Reborn hit him. If Reborn was never in Namimori to train Tsuna, then how did Byakuran discovered his powers?