Reviews for The Rainy Season
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 1/12
I thought I had already reviewed this. I read it before and maybe two more times. It is one of my favorite alltime Sam and Jack stories. It always touches my heart. You nail them as far as I'm concerned. You have used all the little snippets from these two eps that made us all think there was something that happened between them and made it a really believable idea for their characters in the ep. Love your writing.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story :)
octoberaine chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'm in love with this story. I had to go back and watch "The Light" and it's definitely a new favorite!

I actually gave this one an applause. EXCELLENT.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
the more times I read this the better it gets! every time i watch the light i read this to feel more complete :D thanks for a great read.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Sweet!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
All of your writing is incredibly beautiful and so believable. Seriously, you are very talented.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow... I must say that this was a really good story... Some parts were a bit ... un-SG-like but those other ones... you did good :o)
talyn64 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
very nice story i loved it, any chance of a sequel or was this just a one shot?

anyway awesome work was a very good read. :D

xx zara
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
loved the sam/jack relationship development
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow. That was really beautiful.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That was breathtakingly excellent. What a great addition to the episode. Wow, and you write so, so well.

I love that there's genuine heart felt angst but nothing over the top, no declarations of love, just them.

Thank you for writing this!
musical-aven chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Loved it! Loved the angst, the passion and the romance! I really enjoy reading your stories! Please, more! :P
Starlad chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So angsty - yet the sweet and fluffy moments make up for it in the end! I loved it! and it is always a pleasure to read a long complete story, rather than have to wait days - sometimes even weeks - for chapters. Great work, and i hope to hear from you again soon! (maybe a sequel? hmm? :)
dpdp chapter 1 . 12/8/2010