Reviews for The Rainy Season
hrhdana chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Aaaaww...
Dont know how to convey my resigned sigh...
nicimac chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
That was awesome! Loved it. Great writing - you had both of them perfectly in character. And Sam's really tricky to get right!
likeyouwannabeloved chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I should probably stick to writing a review for this one story, specifically, but all that wants to come gushing out of my mouth (as it were) is that I just love, absolutely love, everything you've ever written. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Excellent :)
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I thought I had already reviewed this. I read it before and maybe two more times. It is one of my favorite alltime Sam and Jack stories. It always touches my heart. You nail them as far as I'm concerned. You have used all the little snippets from these two eps that made us all think there was something that happened between them and made it a really believable idea for their characters in the ep. Love your writing.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story :)
octoberaine chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'm in love with this story. I had to go back and watch "The Light" and it's definitely a new favorite!

I actually gave this one an applause. EXCELLENT.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
the more times I read this the better it gets! every time i watch the light i read this to feel more complete :D thanks for a great read.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Sweet!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
All of your writing is incredibly beautiful and so believable. Seriously, you are very talented.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow... I must say that this was a really good story... Some parts were a bit ... un-SG-like but those other ones... you did good :o)
talyn64 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
very nice story i loved it, any chance of a sequel or was this just a one shot?

anyway awesome work was a very good read. :D

xx zara
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
loved the sam/jack relationship development
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow. That was really beautiful.