Reviews for Brooklyn
tvrox12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved that!

If only they'd evr give us that on the show!
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
sweetest story i've read in ages!

I love this line - 'No. I've always been Blair Waldorf. I think-, I think I just need some time to learn to love her like you do.'

the jealousy is so sweet aswell, and the little comparisons, soo good :D
svenjen chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Good fic!

Hmmmm, I think Chuck has been slumming in Brooklyn a couple of times. The raccoon/troll from the spring being # 2. So it's Blair's turn to go slumming... But let's hope it goes like this. I have no doubt Chuck will freak when it comes to Dair... but I'm worried about Chuck's new love interest on the show. Dair will be short term, but I can't stand the thought of him with anyone but Blair.
izzy23xoxo chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
this was the best eeeeever
loveyouforever77 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
AWWWWW...This was so sweet and very well written. It kills me that Chuck and Blair aren't together anymore on the show but hopefully they will be, as you wrote, "soon". Great work.
Ziah chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I looooved this. I've been so worried about the possibility of Dair, and maybe it wouldn't be so horrible if it led to a Chair scene like this. This line was just perfect: "Blair, I know that in the end you and I are going to be together, whether you become the president of the United States or nothing more than my very own Mrs. Bass, I don't care. I know you want to become someone great, but I think you are already perfect." *sigh* His very own Mrs. Bass. :) What girl could say no to that?
AquarianAir chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
really good! i loved it!
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Ah crap! They finally fix the show by throwing out Eva, Vanessa and Jenny but then they completely throw it off a ledge by starting with a dair realationship. Stupid, stupid, stupid writers *shakes head sadly*

But I loved you story, don't get my wrong!
JNYC chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awwwwwww! The 'I love you' part ! Great fic!
lulubelle2010 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Nice one shot! Same as your Chuck: Dan and Blair me wanting to vomit. Blair with anybody else, appart from Dan, would be funny, great, and challenging for Chuck. But Dan and Blair... it's just putting vinegar in a sweet receipe and waste it (sorry it's a weird cooking comparison...). I'd actually love to see Chuck kick some Humphrey ass if the worse hapened (Blair sleeping with Dan). You could write a good second one shot on that ;) After all it's always Chuck who receive Dan's punches, I'd love to see the contrary :D Anyway, I really enjoyed your writing, especially the part where Chuck talk about Blair as a potential United Sates president ... or a simple Mrs Bass and how he'd love her the same way. That's sweet.
Gabi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Thank you for that! I'm so afraid of Dair, haha.

The story is very sweet, I wish it could happen in the show! :)

I love your fics! Being there is my favorite fanfic ever!
S chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You make me want to actually have DB happen so that CB can discuss it like this. How I wish they had dialogue like this on the show. This was really comforting, so thank you. :D
CBisOTP chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I loved this! I love all of your stories. They will get me through rough patches...like stupid DB.

Ellen, I don't get why you are bringing spoilers on the this fiction or addressing it for this fiction when those don't pertain to the fic.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I canNOT wait for this Dan and Blair drama. You encompassed Chuck's jealousy so well. You make me so excited for January.
ladychrysanthemum chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aw! We need lots of these kind of one-shot stories for the next several months in order to keep the hope alive!

Thanks for writing this. It was like a satisfying cookie break.