Reviews for Finding the Scattered Pieces
Zoya Zalan chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Apologies that I haven't reviewed before now – I have been following your story, and I find it very intriguing! What a different universe you've created, with characters that are so familiar, yet not quite the same.

The whole Carlisle/Bella dynamic is...I really want to say exciting, but there's this thread of uncertainty woven into it (okay, a large thread) that makes me pause before getting into squee mode. Not that that's a bad thing; it just makes the story that much more intriguing.

I am very much looking forward to seeing what happens once Bella moves into the Cullen home. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Zoya
Nissa-Cullen chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Yeah I think I agree with your friend. I'm glad your not going to keep us waiting. I want to see how things develop. Will Emmett continue to play a part in this or was he just an intro? It might be fun to see things through his eyes occasionally.
Babe Pryor chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
yeah, duh, we want to know WHY, or HOW the breakdown came to be. A miracle she's survived. Barely out of Victoria's clutches before the Cullens came back into her life. xx
boopwip chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Thank you for the timeline. I have read many fics where the timeline is fuzzy and it is never clarified, so I really appreciate you laying it out like that.
Simaril chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Another awesome chapter.

I loved it.
acw1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
great chapter. living together should be interesting. look forward to more.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Can't wait for more!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
So Emmett suspects more and he suspects that Carlisle knows what he's thinking too. Going from their first encounter after the break up I'm not really getting any lusty longing feelings for them, just concern. I am interested to see what happens though.
Jaspersnumber1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Very original and well written !can't wait for more
CookiesAndStorms chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
wow, really interested to see where this is going! keep writing!
Vendell13 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Well since the force demands it, I must click it.

I am very intrigued by your story. Bella is quite the mystery and I really am looking forward to learning more about her.

She and Carlisle do seem to be getting along quite nicely.

I wonder what Edward would think.

I'm glad we got to see Carlisle's POV on his marriage and break up.

Can't wait for more.
acw1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
good chapter. I hope she really was having her apartment funigated and not there for the same purpose as the other woman which i assume was business. look forward to more.
Babe Pryor chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Cool, I've seen a 2008 Carlisle POV, i'd LOVE a current pov.. Naturally..this seems slow in progression. You've been saying longer chapters, hey, we can take it. Hit us with a longer read..Really, you can get a lot accomplished, moving right along..btw, thank you.. xx
Babe Pryor chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Liking this..just started, packing for a quick getaway..anyhow, still glad I found this..kind of wierded out by Edward's cavalier behaviour. Emmett is wonderfully honest. Carlisle is an enigma as well, I'd love his POV, but that'd give this away, wouldn't it? LOL.. I wish I could peek ahead, oh, wait, another chapter is already here, so- TTFN (ta ta for now) xx
Simaril chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Another awesome chapter.

I really liked reading Carlisle's POV and learning some their back story.