Reviews for The Effects of Catnip Tequila
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful XD
Skyler chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well ERM I had a iced tea and I put that label on it and now I drank it and this is what it means O.o
Savannah S chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
OMG! LMFAO! That was brilliant! I mean I can hear Sebastion now, "JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm crying because that was so funny. "Remember that time when I made you drink a gallon of tequila laced with catnip and pretty much raped the entire mansion? Well anyway, now I'm carrying you six hideously deformed demon children, so now you'll have them AND me to take care of!" Hahahahaha! Poor Sebastion... I love whoever made this. You're my hero!
BlackButlerFan13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'm kinda shocked right now. I'm just really pissed off at Undertaker and Sebastian right now because of what he did to William. Jeez! Control yourselves men!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014

Alaina chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
LMAO. XD Love this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is so funny! XD

Great job to the both of you! Thanks for making my day!
Fangirl 227 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
XD I am dying of laughter! "Now I'm carrying your six hideously deformed mutant demon children, so now you'll have them AND me to take care of!" XDD
Cesura chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg I can't even...XD
TimeIsArbitrary chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I have had this in my favorites for over a month now, but I still die laughing every time I read it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Mixceny chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
X'DD oh my god..
Female-Fighter chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I can't stop laughing, this was great!
Utahime Phantomhive chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome fanfiction I love it, and it's really funny how grell was the only one not raped lol. XD
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I liked it but at the sameo time I didnt ... The story was to short for this nice plot
Waterbomb22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012