Reviews for The Effects of Catnip Tequila
SWKFT chapter 1 . 6/7
I laughed! Just laughed! LMAO!
rosebud2541 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
YAY, DEMON CHILDREN! ROFLMFAOLSAFH! (Aka, rolling on floor laughing my fucking ass off like shitty ass fucking hell)
alvaradokya chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I loved it!
SebaCiel forever!
And... follow me on Google plus, Sebastian Michaelis is the name! And i have the profile photo with Sebastian in a demon's trap!
The Monochrome Kiss chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Poor G , I've seen the famous picture. And now I read the fanfic. Not disappointed.
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
All the fucking napkins
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
The fucking mental images!
ciel phantomhive chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This is one of the best things I have ever read!
ya yap chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Wow awsome! ! ! ! !
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful XD
Skyler chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well ERM I had a iced tea and I put that label on it and now I drank it and this is what it means O.o
Savannah S chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
OMG! LMFAO! That was brilliant! I mean I can hear Sebastion now, "JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm crying because that was so funny. "Remember that time when I made you drink a gallon of tequila laced with catnip and pretty much raped the entire mansion? Well anyway, now I'm carrying you six hideously deformed demon children, so now you'll have them AND me to take care of!" Hahahahaha! Poor Sebastion... I love whoever made this. You're my hero!
BlackButlerFan13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'm kinda shocked right now. I'm just really pissed off at Undertaker and Sebastian right now because of what he did to William. Jeez! Control yourselves men!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014

Alaina chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
LMAO. XD Love this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is so funny! XD

Great job to the both of you! Thanks for making my day!