Reviews for It's Written In The Stars
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
D'awww..a poem of Pansy/Lavender! thank you! i love this piaring sooo much and there in never enough of them, please write more on them!
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
Such beautiful freeverse! :)

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long long time. I love Ron/Hermiome/Fred. 3

Would you consider doing a Draco/Hermione? :)
in sync chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
So sorrowful!

Lavender is one of my favorite characters, and I've never even considered pairing her up with a girl, but, gosh, I just loved this! (Your freeverses make me like the strangest [strange to me] pairings.)

The way she described Pansy as a dark angel really fit her, I thought, and when the gossip turned on her I couldn't help but think 'Karma!' xD

But, yeah. I basically really, really, really loved this. :D
in sync chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
So, FredHermione is one of my guilty pleasure pairings, and I just loved this.

It was so beautifully tragic and heartbreaking and so true to the books- I can easily see Hermione fighting down her feelings and this was just worded perfectly to pull my heart strings and everything.

My favorite verse had to be:

'Every time Ron puts his arm around your shoulders,

every time h at you

you can see his love

written (in permanent marker) all across his face.'

The last line really spoke out to me, I just thought that was really a good way to describe how Ron felt.

This was my favorite so far, I think. Amazing job!
in sync chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Oh, gosh, this was so tragic!

I never even thought that either would leave each other in this pairing, but it just added a whole 'nother depth to this piece.

And the note that she wrote was so heartbreaking and sweet at the same time.

I just loved this. :)
in sync chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
So, I've never even considered this pairing, and I'm not a big fan of femmslash, but I was pleasantly surprised when I read this.

I loved the narration to this piece, and the way you characterized both of the girls. :)
TangiblyYours chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I read this one, because the idea of Ron/Hermione/Fred intrigued me, and I'm very happy that I did. I literally do not even have words to describe how much I absolutely loved reading this. The initial description of Ron and Hermione's relationship was so real, how you mentioned that they used to hate each other, how their relationship gradually progressed, and how it was almost a bit predictable and expected for the two of them to get together. I loved your characterization of all three of them, especially Hermione and Fred because I feel as though you gave them the most depth - they were the focal point of the plot line, and that really showed.

Now, continuing onto the rest of the story, where you first started mentioning Fred, and Hermione's views of him. I've never really imagined Hermione and Fred together, in a relationship, but you presented the idea in such a beautiful and realistic way, and I truly loved that. Fred's character description was so accurate and true, and I adored the part where you said that he could bring a smile to her face no matter how hard she fought against it.

And then we get to the ending. You mentioned fate several times in the story and it truly incorporated beautifully with the ending. A shiver ran down my spine when I read that final verse, because fate really did win. It was almost as though Hermione didn't even have a choice in the matter at all, because even if she would have chosen Fred and defied whatever force was pulling her towards Ron, she wouldn't have had him anyways. Those last words said a lot, and it was all very intense.

I loved this. I loved your writing style and descriptions. I've always loved the twins, especially Fred. It was truly amazing, and you said a whole lot with not so many words, and that's a talent in and of itself.

Thank you for posting! :)
RemusLupinRox chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I love TomRiddleJr\OC(:

He's such a jerk...a hot jerk...but still a jerk!

Your pretty good at writing freeverse :D

Nice job.
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I really like SiriusLily angst, and although I typically am not much of a fan of freeverse, I really do like this! It captured Sirius' emotions so well and I like the "James captured (stole) her away" bit. Poor Sirius!
RoseScor90 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
You write freeverses so well, bee i'm falling in love with them.

And I've never read a more canon or more touching Draco/Luna!
RoseScor90 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Thanks so much for writing this, bee!

It was exactly how i picture their relationship and you've brought it out so well!

I loved reading it1
lydiamaartin chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Oh, wow, this was equally (and possibly doubly) gorgeous to all your others, and I felt so, so bad for poor Hermione. The theme of trying to fight fate was very well done, as was the formatting, and that last stanza was just killer (uh, no pun intended :P).

Wonderful job, as always, and keep writing!
revolution rae chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Ooh:] I love this chapter:]
w a t e r m e l o n e y e s chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Oh my god. That was amazing!

I loved the way you wrote the pairing and the characterization of Pansy and Lavender. Plus the situation of Lavender's gossiping repuation falling down...brilliance.

I loved it!
Indyanna chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I loved it! I'm not usually a poetry kind of person but I really liked this, I got it when I usually don't get poetry. Thanks Bee!