Reviews for All It Takes
TheVariable chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Woah.

Write a sequel, please? I'd like to know the circumstances behind this. More like-I really, really beg you to tell us the circumstances behind this.

I do love Crazy!Maka fics. D:
Lilith Shiro chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
O.o wow that was awesome

please update...

-Lilith Shiro
Silver Inklett chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Go to him Maka. GO FORTH AND BE BRAVE!

Really great chapter. This is so adorable and Maka is really in character. I can't wait 'til the next chap!

I want Maka's socks. Really, REALLY, bad.
Silver Inklett chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So cute! please continue this, i wanna see whats going to happen next! i like how you made soul's mom jane nice and sweet, in most of the stories i've read she was really mean. i like your writing style and i can't wait for the next chapter!
ubyrai chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I honestly don't think it needs more to it. So as much as I want to read more of this extremely cute and slightly depressing but overall awesome story, I'm not going to ask for the next part that you have written, because it's good as it is. I think you get the point. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for the amazing read. It's been a while since I've read something this...touching. :) Sounds stupid, but it's true. Thanks again.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh. My. Gosh... THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Even though ur obsession is quite annoying & when u hit me with the book I wanna throw u off a cliff... I LOVED that! *goes on and on about how cute it was*
Inufox chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was so awesome! :D Can I see the rest? My e-mail is if you need it! :]
Raviolli101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wow... that was EPIC! post more soon :D
snowbunnie13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
_ that was so cute! Please continue!
Lilith Shiro chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That... Was... Amazing.

Really well written and detail oh the detail :) I love it but this could have been a story not a one shot but none the lees I love it.

Hope to see the rest of them so update

ja ne