Reviews for Pipeline
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I love this story. It's just so... realistic. You've brought up many good points. The children fighting and dying, people losing their loved ones, and the changes in the relationships of others... The fact that you made sure to tell the readers that everyone wasn't immortal made it more real. It was just so heartbreaking, reading about Buttercup's death after giving birth, young, innocent Mac dying to save Ben and to make a difference, and Ben's injuries and his drive to keep on going... But it reminds us that they're only humans, and that even if people are dying and the future seems bleak, we've still got a reason to fight for, to stop this madness. I used to play Fusion Fall and this story helped me realize something: To us, it's a game, a form of entertainment; but to them, it's real. All the casualties, injuries, loss... it's all real to them.
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
A bit of Courage was very nice. The chat with Blossom was needed, and decent. Ben's awakening was expected, but well done.

A good story. Well done.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Gods...Mac too? Well, a depressing fiction indeed...thank the gods my favorite character wasn't in this story. He is such a prime target for this sort of depressing death sequence...

But aside from that, good chapter. Nearing the end now.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
A good conversation. A very good end to the conversation.
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
...and then came Dexter, and all bets were off.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Good to see he got the kid out, but if this scenario is anything like what happened with Buttercup, now Ben is going to die as well. Dang it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Mac is such a great kid. He must have called and told DexLabs about Kevin going in alone. It is important to see what is up with Ben too, he has been acting too shady.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
A good phone call, then a highly suspicious one. A strange meeting with a favorite character of mine, and then a very, very shady meeting with Ben...who has been pinned by Fusion Buttercup. Sad, and worrying. I am concerned Ben is in certain trouble with Fusions...but it just had to be Fusion Buttercup, dang...
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Well...something is wrong with Ben. Seriously wrong. I am concerned.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
The end point with Julie was very well done. Good rant. And many people seem very irked at Ben lately. Of course, he certainly isn't helping his own case by going off all the time, but still.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Well, that bit at the end about the hair products was quite fun.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Ouch, bad fight. Well written. And the reason Kevin isn't on the frontlines is made clear, though it was already obvious due to his rash nature. Very well done.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
And where is Dexter thru all of this? It seems pretty important...
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Well, quite depressing. If she was going to die, why not end this chapter like that? I was expecting that at the end of Ace's long final speech.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I expected something like this to happen, though it is unusual that Ace would not answer.

What a Kevin thing to say: "Ben was off doing something heroic." I can see him say this now, a little bitter, and very ticked. Quite humorous if I do say so myself.

Good to see Ace wasn't up to anything. Normal problems...not very exciting, but better for them than a dangerous plot.