Reviews for Paper Thin Walls
linsay972 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Great story, i LOVE David's and Wes' reaction, so funny.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
AWESOME!
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
love it!
FlorColfer chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
another one, this re good!
hott1995 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite ficitons.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha! I loved this! Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh. My. God! Awesome! I loved it!
captainjackshardness chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
steve talbert

The actor that plays Blaine is actually quite chisled and recently and chris colfer does have light muscles if you were paying attention. And well, we can only assume endowment. In my opinion darren criss looks to be very... Blessed. I think your argument is really mean.

I love this!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
that was so fucking funny! 10 out of 10!
Limesnsuch chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The first time I read it I thought it was awesome so I read it again and then i told my friends and they loved it too! Good job! (:
Glee D chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Supersexymegahot! And I love it when Wes and david mock them! ROTFLOL! :D
steve talbert chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
First off, do you even know who Kurt and Blaine are? Have you seen them on TV? Kurt is slightly taller than Blaine, and both are in NO WAY tan, chisled, pumped up, or whatever. And judging from the way the tight pants fit, neither would be larger than average... This story would be alot better if it was realistic in their description. what you are describing is hot enough without the embellishments... they get in the way of the story because they are obviously talking about someone else.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
"No reason…we just wanted to make sure you were coming." I honestly don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a single line. This was so good. I loved the idea of paper thin walls. (:
abbylabby chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
What a great way to find out someone loves you xD

but I'm not complaining, and neither was Kurt, it was rather hot.

I loved this very much, oh Wes and David, they are always around to spread awkwardness :D
carolineshea chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was really good. Like really, really good.

But there was a typo that took me out of the moment. "His eyes asphyxiated on the smaller boy's milky white skin." I think you meant "fixated." Asphyxiated means "suffocated to death."