Reviews for Regret
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Lack of communication and assumptions. Those two things will kill a relationship every time. Regret is a horrible thing, especially when there is absolutely nothing you can do to alleviate it. Good job. Thanks for sharing. xo
Krysania chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It was touching but maybe I'm young yet but if he had really done those things to Saavik I wouldn't have completely forgiven him even after learning it.
1NNACT1V3ACC0UNT chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Your last sentence is *highly* confusing. The rest of the fic is excellent, however.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was well thought out. "He knew Sarek was dead. The diplomate in him grieved for the great loss to the Federation. The Vulcan in him grieved for the loss to Vulcan. The solider grieved for the lives that would be lost because there was no one capable of stopping the next war. The son in him...could not grieve. The son was still angry. The son...still did not feel wanted."
The above paragraph was a MASTERPIECE. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very good! Very touching, the ending was too sad, but good.
Samiferal chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
What an excellent study of Sarek's character! I really enjoyed reading this. The two parts of "Unification" were just painful to watch, but I am always on the lookout for good fics on them. Sarek and Spock have a wonderful, deep relationship, and you captured it perfectly!

The only thing I could suggest as improvement is that you could work over the grammar of the last paragraph again - otherwise I really, really loved this.
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This broke my heart! I so love your stories. Keep writing...you are very good at it!
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So, so wonderful. I had already forgotten about the mind meld with Picard - it is so long ago I watched the episodes. But you make me think of them again and how much I loved them. How wonderfulStar Trek is - well was. And as I have come to appreciate, your writing is again to the point. The characters are all very real and I so love your background story with Spock and Saavik.

Thanks for sharing.
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very nice!
Christina chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very much a "Living Years" story. So sad with so much time wasted.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
that was incredibly sweet, and sad. it made me want to cry, and hug both spock and sarek :D. I have a lot of respect for authors that can make me feel such emotion through their writing.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
OMG What a bittersweet story, like life itself. I just went and saw again the last scene from TNG Unification. When Spock seems to realise all these things about his father it is indeed late. But at least he did realise them. He was fortunate that this great burden was lifted off him after carrying it all his life. And eventually he gets to mourn and remember Sarek not like an ambassador or a diplomat but like his father with whom he shared the love for the same woman and a mutual respect and love for each other.
LKalomi chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
*sniffle* Wow. I never really thought of what might happen with Sarek's and then Spock's melds with Picard - excellent insight and beautifully executed. The detail with Saavik's pregnancy is also a nice extrapolation from canon.

Thank you for posting this!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
In this AU Sarek is a hypocrit towards Spock, tho well written you do not reveal why Sarek behaved the way he did which leaves questions. Plus since Romulans and Vulcans are related seems weird the child did not survivive, (its like saying the descandants of the Pilgrims to the Americas cannot concieve with their English counterparts in Europe).
Ster J chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
standing ovation Absolutely beautiful!