Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
OmaeTido chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
You've done an awesome job writing this piece, and even when you say you 'don't know how to properly write lemon', the way you have fit the setting very well and I enjoyed it more than if you went into overly graphical description.

So yes, it was very good and I'd like to thank you for sharing it ;)

Best of luck with more of your creations
Blys Tanner chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I actually rather enjoyed that. Sure, it's the middle of summer, and at times the dong lyrics made me chuckle because I could just hear the song, but I liked the ending a lot. I think that's a typical Sasuke statement. Don't worry too much about Sasuke being kind of OOC, because I personally find that it isn't really OOC at all. He gets written that way a lot in SasuNaru. I figure he probably does have a more playful side, especially when it comes to his relationship with Naruto (and getting his way, for that matter). No one can say for sure that "love" would change him much, but I think Naruto brings out a more human side of him, and that allowed and encourages him to be more impulsive and playful, albeit cocky. Their relationship has always been based on a rivalry and I would imagine that being able to fluster, and one-up Naruto and get the advantage in any type of situation, even in a relationship or sex, would be tremendously satisfying for him. So don't worry! It was good :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Gasp, i totally love it! I looking for a story that was centered around the song "Baby It's Cold Outside" Awesome story!
DDAA chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
nice idea :P
SairSeir chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
lol that was a good story! i liked it and i thought that u did very well! :3 it was cute!
EliteEspada chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
This story made me smile and I was singing the song in my head too, I throughly enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it.
Fr chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really loved it
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
firstly the word you're looking for is 'Pneumonia' not namonia, it's an inflammatory lung condition sasuke is concerned may come on from naruto going out in the cold and getting an infection.

secondly squee! i just watched latest episode of Glee and the 2 gay guys perform this so it was like so fitting in my mind :D

lastly i agree with you ab the rape thing, naruto def gave physical consent i didnt really get a rape vibe from it, maybe dubious consent? lol, i was surprised to read that other review. oh well
SR chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
So rape is supposed to be romantic is it?

Then I wish you plenty of romance in your future and my you know the humiliation, pain and anguish that it brings.

This is a flame it's the simple truth. Naruto didn't consent and was very vociferous in his denial. If you can't be responsible (or serious) than you need to stop writing.

If you want to be responsible give an appropriate warning and if you want to be taken seriously than know the subject you write about (research rape).

If for some reason you actually want to write a romance story then learn how to write romances, they are hot, sensual or even rough, hard and dirty but they are always consensual. If you can't convey that then give appropriate warnings or read or study other (successful) fics. plenty abound.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that this was romance.
GaaraRocks101 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Sequal, please?
BeeBee Forthwright chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
adorable! i like your sasuke too! a sequel would be cute!
SerialAuthor chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
This was pulchritudinous.

Love Sai but he deserved what he got.

Love sasuke, and thanks for the backgorund info, and his ex- can. . . I don't know. Sasuke found Naruto. . . I guess.

Confused.

This was really good. I enjoyed reading it though.
Jaybee4 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I'm sad to see this end, but I enjoyed it very much :)

The transitions made sense to me and it was an interesting way to read it, especially how the ending was the beginning. Happy Holidays :3
xox.heart chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm putting this on author alert.

I never add stories unless there is at least three chapters. So I'm trusting you not to totally abandon this amazing story okay?
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 12/11/2010