Reviews for Don't Forget I Love You
Do The Cool Whip chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
This is amazing, every chapter makes me laugh hysterically. I can't wait for your next update!
Koshka Rayn chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
GAH Why you no update?
torinosu chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
This is so good! Seriously. I haven't read a story that's kept me this hooked in a long time.
Also...Axel reminds me a little of myself, haha!
Can't wait to see how it all ends :)

Ryu
mrsnoozyprincemcsleepypants chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
This is really good. No, this is amazing. This is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. Probably one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read. I can't wait until chapter ten!
Takara yume chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
amg update soon please this is just incredible and the plot is amazing and got me hooked ; 7 ;
Anonymouse1 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Aw You can't just end there! I gotta know what happens next...I like this story soo much and I need more...like Axel with the cofee, yeah? Please update when you can!
nightfayte chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Ahhh LOL. I just can't get over how epically MAD Axel is. I couldn't stop laughing at his randomness and hyper nonsense. I mean 'I called you because of your eyelashes', really Axel? That's your reasoning for calling Zexion? AND the fire mania, lol. Qnd hyping him up on coffee! I just absolutely adore how you've made Axel this crazy, loving person and how the Roxas and Axelness just flow so smoothly. I've really really enjoyed reading your story and have fingers crossed for an update! Thanks for the great read, sooo made my day~ヾ(@ー@)ノ

(ε )

(人)eh heh heh :D
Hellfire and Brimstone chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
need more
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
mmmmm more plz its amazing
thelovelydarkness chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Oh dear, I've fallen in love with an insane Axel.
thelovelydarkness chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Love comes in the form of a man who loves cats and makes bird noises.
Fredrikness chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
NONONONONO! You can't like drag me in and then make this the last chapter posted! I.. I... I'm not coping. You talk about being psycho and traumatic and stuff, and that's me if you don't update soon! I will actually cry and forget who I am and stuff. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AND STUFF AND EVERYTHING.

It's coo, by the way. It's really funny and I love how Namine isn't a complete airhead. :D
FreeKiwi chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
I haven't reviewed in a while. But I do still read this story. It's a fantastic little gem in a pile of shit and every time it's updated, I get super excited and read it right away. I still love the way you portray Axel and Roxas and Nam. I also love the pace of this story because their relationship is slowly building.

I also like that while Roxas had some issue with leaving Axel, he still left. I'm sure I'm repeating myself somewhat from the last time I reviewed, but it's worth saying again that you're a great writer. I know life gets in the way, but don't worry so much about updates. I've learned that readers are suprisingly kind and caring when it comes to an author's personal life. :)

Hope everything is well.
QuinntheEskimo chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
now, see? its stories like this one that are the reason i don't usually start something unless its completed. becasue i get so inot it, and then i hate the waiting! i love this story so far! i definitley thinkg you should update for my birthday (which is in a couple of days...) that would make me a very happy person!
Reku14 chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
AHH I am SOOOO happy you updated!. I love this story so very much. Can.t wait til next time :D