Reviews for LIMA OS
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This story really gutted me. Part of me wants to think he met up with Bella to explain everything and ask her to stay - that Tanya had it all wrong, that he invited her to Aspen to break-up or have a family reunion. That Tanya just wanted all that to happen. Of course the line about something being different b/w them in the last month… Bella saw the writing on the wall. Then the other part of me says - Edward was sleeping with two women at once and neither knew of the other. Bella never met his family or his friends. She was just his vacation sex. Bella might be better leaving - he obviously just wanted sex with someone he got along with. You wrote that Bella saw him as "a committed and loyal type of guy". Obviously she got that wrong! Besides, if he was there to end their relationship, why make love with her for hours first? That is a shitty way to break things off - yeah, the sex was great but I am marrying someone you knew nothing about! Bastard.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
one shots get no love, and they should, especially one like this that's heavy on the lemons and angst
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good afternoon luckyirishstart, I hope all is well with you. What a great little story. You have left me wanting WAY more. I want to know if he knew this was good-bye. Did he marry Tanya? Did they get their HEA? If there were ever a story that was expanded I would hope that it would be this one. LOL. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Take care and peace. T.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Holy shit, what a fantastic first attempt. Way to make my heart ache!
pasion4twilight chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Good storyline. Keep it heart aches for bella.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
oh loved this! cannot wait to read the full story!
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was entertaining! Now I think I need to read the extended story! Thanx for the reading enjoyment.
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
wow, is that really it? this could be a great longer story. would love to read more
justluey chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Noooo that can't be the end! I thought Tanya mayb overheard him talking and assumed it was about her but was really about Bella. Will there be more?
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
oh please turn this in to a story!
lynnba chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, love it! I feel so bad for Bella.
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You should continue it if you feel the need to give me a "happily ever after" lol
writtenbyabdex chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow. I'm glad that you continued this story...Great one-shot. Imheretoreview pimped your story and I had to buy the whore. lol.
mizMandy chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Loved this. You should consider continuing it, I want to know what Edward is thinking, or if maybe Bella has everything wrong.