Reviews for Mountain Snowfall
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
idiet wrong couple
flowersun chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Good Job! I loved the begining when superboy and robin were irratated, really funny :)
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I love Kid Flash, and I felt this was greatly in character. Very sweet innocent every day talk.

-Plastic Emotion
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
How adorable! This is a really cute story, Wally is so hilarous. I just love that boy, and I feel like you portrayed him very well. Megan too, even though we don't really know what she's like exactly considering the fact that we saw her for, like, .25 seconds.

This was really cute, and the only thing that I have to say that detracts from the cuteness is that I feel like the first paragraph is way too long, and it makes it kind of hard to read. I scanned the rest of the fic and saw that none of the other characters were that long, though, so that's a good thing. A good place to split it probably would have been the sentence that started with 'The room was absolutely frigid...'

This is the first Young Justice fic that I've read, and I must say, it was a nice one to start off with!
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i loved this. it was really cute and sweet but not too gushy like oreos that have been in milk too long;) yeah my sense of humor is as weird as my imagination!
titansfan1211 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
hahahahhaha love it :D this was insane funny, and from what we've seen, totally in character :D
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Cute, again. I especially liked the part where M'gann denied Wally the Oreo. I think you got the characters right on, considering we've only seen one episode. KF should really know better than to annoy a Bat in the morning.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was a fun one shot. I liked how you have Wally and M'gann interacting :) I don't think it'll lead to a pairing cause he noticed how she seems to like Superboy and doesn't seem to mind it. I thought it was funny that she had oreos for breakfast and she drank from the carton, two things I can't imagine her uncle doing (lol). I wonder does this make her the new Starfire? Alien girl, new to the planet, naive, innocent, and cute?
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
KF/MM sounds like the alternate pairing for SB/MM, this could turn into ROBXRAE vs. RobStar all over again. Looks like you did a little of each, :D I'm still trying to make up my mind. Pretty stupid since MM only got about a minute of screen time and we're only two eps in but what the heck. Anywho, the story was great! Sweet and everyone was in character! Great job!
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wally is a mad flirter...but I noticed he wasn't the only one embarrassing himself at the end, there.

The fandom should pick up after the series officially begins. As of right now we've seen less than an hour's worth of action with quite a long wait before more comes. I'm not holding my breath for an avalanche of fanfic as yet.

Ah...snow fight versus heat vision. That ought to be interesting. If he melts the danged snowballs when they are in flight, then it will dump *water* on anyone unfortunate enough to be standing underneath the deluge. Water...cold...not good. We don't want Wally to get a head cold...hyperspeed sneezing, you know? ;P
RoXaS707 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
awesome one shot! so awesome and you did an awesome job on keeping everyone in character! laters