Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Nana Whitlock chapter 15 . 3/23
Lovve it can't wait for more..
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 3/10
:)(: The family bonds, I love how much they love each other and how protective they are of one another. Alice shutting Derek down made me smile..well, really the entire story makes me smile. The date was executed perfectly. I love how you are building their relationship. You are a total tease though.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 3/10
:)(: Mike Newton...I want him to die the most slow and painful death in history.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 3/10
:)(: Ah..so I like tge twist with the supernatural species. The Cullens being weretigers instead of vampires. I guess that's why Bella said her favorite animal is a tiger. Carlisle and Esme being Bella's parents, and how awesome and kind they are, makes me happy. I'm glad Alice took the news so well.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 3/10
:)(: Bella is the most beautiful, amazing, sweetest badass I've ever seen. I love how you write her and the personality you've given her. Jamie, that little girl, she is absolutely the most adorable child ever. I especially love her moments with Bella or Alice. I wonder why Alice won't say she was raped.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/10
:)(: Bella's character, I must say, I'm already in love with her. I like her kind heart for women but she is able to protect women, mainly Alice from bad guys. Alice's parents are a**holes. Now she's in danger, along with Jamie, because of her foolish parents. I wish Charlie was alive so I could torture him. Interesting beginning.
korina7sports chapter 15 . 3/4
I hope you will finish this story in the future soon! and off the top of my head probably do a pov of shadow and her 3000 years life so far or have the battle sense soon or have one of the vampire imprint or mate with Jamie idk it your story and you'll come up with a great story
Please write more soon. Don't just end it here.
Artumis chapter 15 . 1/11
Loving the story. Please update soon!
tee hill chapter 7 . 11/15/2013