Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Chey25 chapter 14 . 10/2
i just want you to know that i love Undisclosed Desires very much! i soooooo wish you would continue with it. i reread this story all the time. i hope and pray every time i come back to it that you have added more. you are an amazing writer. please come back to this story.
Ivy Silverwood chapter 15 . 9/4
I really like this story. The development of Alice and Bella's relationship, even though a little fast, was actually believable. I hope to see more.
BeachBum324 chapter 15 . 8/31
It's been a little over two years, and I'm wondering if this story has been abandoned. I guess I should have my answer if it's been over two years. But I'm still hoping you'll come back and continue this story. Best wishes.
na-na78 chapter 15 . 4/15
I really love your and hope you continue it.
More chapters
So where are u then please continue
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Dude tht was great! Update plz sooooooon
Gamerlesbo chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I know it has been a lon time Sence you wrote this story but I really love it. I would be happy to give you ideas if it would get you to write again because I have fallen in love with this story. I would have never imagined Bella the way you do and I'm not going to lie, she sounds hot as hell. She is like the perfect body I have always wanted. In fact I have plans to pierce my nipples specifically because of this story. If you get this and are intrested in continuing than contact me at

Please consider continuing this story if not for yourself than for a wildly imaginative lesbian :)
debsel chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
please finish/continue this story soon!
Chey25 chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Please please please please please continue this story! I fell in love midway through the fist chapter and I will get in my hands and knees for you to keep going with it! It's such an amazing story and honestly inspirational to those of who understand some of the things that happened to certain characters. So please continue it!

Thanks so much love,
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
I'm glad I decided to go back to this area, I was hooked on glee:faberry. I stopped at chapter 10 before so I'm glad I was able to read 4 amazing new chapters! I can't wait for this next update! I'm sorry to hear about your break up. In march I was dumped from a 4 year and 11 months relationship... Yes a month before our 5 years.. ;( yes it hurt specially because of me not making $10 an hour to be able to move out. I'm gettin through It slowly but surely. This year had been a huge roller coaster ride of really bad news to tiny lil good ones then more bad news. I'm hoping soon this chapter will be up and will make me happy. Let me know if you want to talk about it, I don't read my pm that often so if you want you can just write a note in the next update. Take care
debsel chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
please continue this story!
milagglad chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
esto estuvo excelente aunque frustrante a la vez , me muero por saber como viene el próximo capitulo no tardes tanto ... PD. ( lei tu nota y confío en que terminaras esta historia )
skierider chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Leez chapter 15 . 6/7/2014

Ask for a few more days... Take over a year!