Reviews for Things Fall Apart
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Okay, that was unexpected, but I liked it. Hilarious. Catch ya on the flip side.
bluetigre chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Best story evar! i also love pie so i know how Dean feels. In a situation like this i would probably attempt suicide! XD
allmusic1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHA! CAS IS A WHORE! Whoo! That was awesome!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
bahahahahahahaha! wow..that's so awesome! lol
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
BAAAAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Dean! You poor lost soul! You and your pie, I swear! ROFLLL! This was great! I laughed so hard my eyes are watering. I loved it! LMAO I wonder once Dean gets over his little...hormonal moment he'll wonder just how crazy he was acting, especially toward Sam and Cas? Oh my goodness. This was awesome crack. I loved it. Thank you for writing it. I needed something to cheer me up tonight. This did the trick! LOL
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Lol. I so wanted to roll around on the floor in laughter over this. Dean being a drama queen over pie! XD
AMPGrl88 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
oh man that story had me in tears i was laughing so hard! good job! i really thought they did something really bad lol
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
ROTFLMAO Dean, getting all GIRLIE over PIE! Maybe he'll forgive Sam and Cass if they buy him a fresh-out-of-the-oven pie. Apple... hmm... better make that three pies. That was funny.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So that's what it feels like when coffee shoots out of your nose.

Very very funny. I can't get the image of Dean sobbing and yelling and pointing at Cas and calling him a whore out of my head. People are going to wonder why I keep giggling.

Great job!
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Mmm, crack.

This was absolutely crazy. XD
Lampito chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
How can they possibly not understand? Sounds like a perfectly rational reaction to missing out on pie to me.
AvidlyWriting chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
hahaha omg dont mess with dean and his pie! They really shoulda brought dean a slice back. Simply enjoyable. :)
OKaRaMa chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Friggin' awesome! This totally made my day!