Reviews for Home Is Where the Heart Is
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
this was excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was a good story it was very cute
Shadows Curse chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
ok this is really bugging me i think it was just a mistake or something like a typo but why does it say that Oliver is working at LutherCorp did you mean to say Queen Industries?
Oh and i loved the story :D bye the way i think how you have this written you deffinetly left room to expand on this like go into more explanations as to what happend between them... but honestly i really like this story :D
The Founder chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
nice
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Well, it’s Christmas Eve, so I thought it was only appropriate that I give you a review for your story set on the same day ;-) (And for once, I’m actually all ready for tomorrow – no last minute presents to wrap or cards to write in the morning before we head off for Christmas lunch!)

Anyway, I’m sure you’re not going to be surprised to hear that once again I really enjoyed this fic ;-) I know you tend to favour ‘first time’ stories and lately you’ve been doing an excellent job with established relationship ones, but it seems you have the knack for ‘reuniting’ stories too!

Great title for the story – it really is so true and very apt for Clark, given how he was drawn to Ollie, even though he was at home, surrounded by friends and family, all of whom loved him dearly. I know the bit at the beginning was only brief, but it established that so well, with the obvious sub-text that they all knew Clark was quiet because he missed Ollie.

I have to say super-speed would be a great power to have in situations like Clark’s – you can totally understand that desire to get away from your thoughts; to just run as fast as you can, so that’s all you can think about.

I was amused, given how many times we’ve seen Clark force a locked door open, that it didn’t even cross his mind to do so once he reached Luthor Corp. But maybe he felt it would be an invasion of his ex’s space, to break and enter (or hey, it’s just a good plot device to make him fly!). And it was so very cute when Clark came to the realisation that, hey, he and Kal-El were one in the same – ergo, he should be able to fly if he was determined enough! What better motivation than getting to the gorgeous Ollie? ;-)

You captured the boys’ awkward reunion really well. I’m sure it’d be obvious to any observer how much they love each other and miss each other, but that doesn’t mean that initially, all the easy comfort would be present. I knew they were going to make it back together by the end, but damn, it was so painful reading the initial interaction between the two of them – it was so clear how unhappy they both were.

I loved Ollie’s simple, “You started flying because you wanted to see me?” I could just see the wheels of possibility turning in his head – that “unrecognisable emotion”, as Clark put it – that maybe, just maybe, Clark still had feelings for him. You just felt for him so much, all alone on Christmas Eve (as opposed to Clark’s feeling alone – very insightful observation by Ollie too in that regard) and feeling like he couldn’t intrude in a situation where he would have been most welcome. His pain was so clear – still wanting Clark, yet afraid of him leaving again because he couldn’t bear to lose him twice.

It’s so funny that neither of them seems to remember why they broke up, but both seem convinced there must have been a reason. But I think Clark was so right when he said that they had both assumed it would just be easy, since they were friends first, to slip into a relationship, forgetting that all relationships are hard work. Ironic that they’re two superheros, who run into a dangerous situation without hesitation, yet run away from each other as soon their own relationship encounters a problem.

But after all the angst, it was such a sweet ending. They really are so perfect for each other! Big smiles all round ;-)
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved it so sweet
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
great sotry really liked it alot.
FireStorm181 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
As always, an excellent fanfiction. Very sweet and very well written. Loved it!

Keep up the terrific work. Can't wait for more of your Clar/Oliver fanfic
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awww soooo sweet! -
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very sweet and keeps in tune with the characters at their very core.