Reviews for Whelming

~Yuna
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Loved this one
Triscribe chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I love finding fics that fill in the gaps between scenes and episodes - nice job!
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
That was great, good job!
UnderHisWings chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Just leaving a little review to show my appreciation. Thanks for writing this! Great job! I could totally see this happening. In my mind, it's officially what happened after the second episode! ;)
Write more YJ fanfiction! ;D puh-leezzze? *hopeful grin* I reviewed for you, you know...? Just sayin'... ;)
jcselby chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
really great
QueenDivaReba chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
lovely, just lovely.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Nice! I love Batman any day, but Young Justice Batman is just so much fun to read about, because Super Sr. is avoiding Super Jr. and Batman's got to step up into that void, and we get to see Bats interacting with Robin (although the series is mostly focused on the kids, so we don't see it that much TT how sad). Hello, Aka! Rambling! I love your story!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This was just adorable. I loved it. :)
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was pretty basic but in a good way...stripped of outlying plots and twists...just the dynamic duo at their attempts of normalcy and I quite liked it :)
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Cool story bro. X) Spot-on with the characters!
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awesome story! And you kept the two in character! Great job.
thedancingcrown chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great oneshot! Thought it was really cute, and it made me smile. :) I'm glad I came across this, really loved it!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
So cute! Well done.
88KeysOfSadism chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
LOL, I liked it. Cute and almost fluffy. Very good.