Reviews for Don't Let Go
Nova chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Great writing. I feel inspired in more ways than one. This does tell a very tragic tale if they end up actually going through with it in the third season of the anime. Would love to see more of your writing.
Panther2G chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Holo, you coward... you're afraid of hurting? You're /already/ hurting, for the life of love you won't have if you tell him to leave. If you're going to hurt anyway, why not seize the few decades of glorious happiness you'd have with him first?
LeapingFoxes chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This so beautifully breaks my heart.
Elaiza chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Damn it! It is just so sad. To think that you have found the one. The person that you will love for eternity. Only to be destroyed by a mere life. AUGHHHH !
I wish for both of them, when there comes a day, in another world or dimension that one day they will meet again and fall in love. Only this time ... FOREVER!
I pitty the "Wise Wolf of Yoistsu" as well as for Kraft Lawrence. She was his first and will always be his last, in memory.
Captain29thegamer chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Cries
TheGreatHobbyist chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I have been coming back to this page for a little over two years now, and I must admit: Out of all of the romantic fan fiction I have read on this website, it is this particular page where I feel the impact of every word spoken in the deepest of ways. I have watched the series, and appreciated it as my number two top anime romance, but the one piece missing was always the ending. This piece filled that gap for me, and it did so beautifully. I only wish I had your talent for milking words. The brilliance of your character development in sync with the storyline is relatively unmatched in my book, and I both congratulate you and thank you for this outstanding work of art you have graciously provided this website. The quality of work usually found on this site can be found on youtube under "Worst Ever" titles. Yours should be a "Best Ever."

On an end note, I sincerely encourage you to write more romance in the future. Even if it is not for this site, your talent must be realized and utilized!
Kei chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh please. All my feeeeels!
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Bittersweet and perfectly characterized.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow! Sincerely, I was moved reading your (excellent) fic. I was distressed because the Lawrence's suffering. Fortunately, in the (last chapter of) light-novel Horo and Lawrence never actually reach Yoitsu, but they will continue traveling together (xD).
Your story is one of the very best Spice and Wolf fanfics that I have read. Despite, in this version Holo is indicating that she is a prig, miserly and selfish creature. Yes, she's immortal (or almost), whereas the duration of the Lawrence's life will fade away in a blink of an eye - and yet she refuses to make the poor Lawrence happy during this short moment that is the human life?!
Horo is a very cruel creature!
Moreover, she decides she has the right to indicate that Lawrence can't marry to Nora!? If I'm Lawrence and Holo dumped me, I swear I will marry to Nora!
EAurelian chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Damn, this is a very good story and very bittersweet, I must say this just made my heart break and I thank something got in my eye while reading this, so thank you for writing such an amazing piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Pleaseā€¦ write more and allow them to be together! im laying here crying about their departure from on another! D'X
renielle14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
oh my gawd this is soo sad

pls make part 2
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Sweet, sad and well thought through (if you can say that in english, not sure just now :-))
Presentiment chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is a very touching and bittersweet story, really capturing the essence of both characters. I especially like how you've written Holo, you can really feel the grief in her words at the knowledge that she'll always outlive Lawrence.

Kudos to you, and thanks for an enjoyable and moving read!
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 9/26/2011