Reviews for I'm Your Toy
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 8/26
This sounds like a good story, and I don't mean this as criticism, but Edward is too drunk to give consent. I had to stop after the heavy kissing began I'll try a different story, the slash, which I love is not the issue, just to make that clear.
Jenyo chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Love it x
naughtynati chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
You absolutely did wrap it up perfectly and although I didn't realize this was the last chapter I started to sense it part way through...thanks for sharing and ditto, I'm gonna miss these guys to.
Venus914 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I love your Emmet! And your story is so cute. Jasper and Edward are so good together!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ohhh I love this. It's so great to read Jasper's pov.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Fun start can't wait to read on!
JXB Addicted chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
That was really a awesome story! Now I'm going to read the other one! TTFN! JXB ;-}
unicorn55 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I did indeed enjoy their story.
Cali18love chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Aww. Perfect great story
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
very cute story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Fliberty chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Aw, so sweet.

It's nice to see Edward being open with his parents about his relationship with Jasper and how readily they supported him.

odiejae chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
great ending! i love that jasper was there when edward graduated. it's such a big day and those you love should be there. carlisle and esme are such great parents and i knew they would fully accept award coming out. carlisle thinking it was originally a bromance was hilarious! :)
odiejae chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
awww, valentine'a day for them waa so sweet! and their gifts for each other were perfect, not to mention that they finally had sex. :)
odiejae chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
i love these boys! they're just so sweet together, like emmett said. but the boys are right, there's cake too. :) emmett's tooth ache comment was hilarious! i'm glad jasper and alice got to start over and that she understood that there was total confusion on both sides.

can't wait til the boys get together again. can only imagine what will happen then! :)
odiejae chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
i just love emmett! of course he had to give jasper a hard time but at least he knows jasper is a good guy. and his dorm room demands for when edward visits were hilarious! edward's parents had me worried for a second but i'm glad they didn't have an issue with jasper being gay. i'm sure they'll be accepting and supportive of edward when he comes out to them. and god, these first times for edward being with a guy are so hot! :)