Reviews for The Pearl Necklace
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was so sad! So very sad, and you did what none of my friends bothered to do - you fixed my mood so I'm back in the sad place and can write what I've been putting off.

But this was just so... He wanted Rory to have the necklace! Although I understand her thoughts there at the end, he would want April to have it as well. It's just a shame that Mrs. Danes didn't have two pearl necklaces to go to Luke's two daughters.

So sad, I can't find any other words, but I loved it. Poor Rory.
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I agree we don't see much of Rory's reaction to the April situation, do we? Excellent story.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is the side of Rory that I missed on the show, the side they neglected in favor of her galavanting around trying to a socialite instead her being of who she really was. Great fic. Loved how torn she felt about it all, from her unfair comparison of Luke and Chris (her father figures) and how she didn't want Luke to have to choose between her and April. Great, great story you've writen here.
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is so good! I too wish that the show had bothered to explore Rory's opinions more... The pearl necklace was a nice touch. It made me a bit teary at the end when Rory decides to give it to April somehow- that was so well written.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Good Story

I don't Blame Rory about the Necklace.
marycrawleys chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I agree with you 100%. I wish that they had explored Rory's emotions more, especially with this. Rory had pretty much been a daughter to Luke, there had to be a little bit of jealousy/guilt/sadness feelings towards April from Rory. Loved the use of the pearl necklace, that didn't even occur to me that April should have had it instead. Great job!