Reviews for Tobari Shinobi: Shinou Scandal
Leaffeather chapter 12 . 2/27
Oh plz plz plz PLEASE update! This story is freaking amazing! I remember on one of the last chapters of Tobari Shinobi: Shinou Scandal you said you were going to update every 2 months. It's almost 3 months now. Please update! I'll bribe you. What about one cent? ...I was just kidding about the bribing part. But seriously update for your readers like me!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 12 . 1/19
I liked it! Keep up the good work!
mednin chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I like how you left it without a cliffhanger, especially if you think your sister won't update for a bit. It's a great chapter and a great story and I look forward to reading more!
ShinyBlackwolf chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
WOW! Just how amazing can people be? I thought there was a limit to awesomeness but probably you're past that! You're story is too AWSOME!

I started ikarishipping recently and your's was the first story I read and I am glad 'cuze I'ev fallen in love with ikarishipping now. Once I started reading this, I couldn't stop and I practically read your story in ten hours straight. I fangirled every time shinji sneezed or there was an ikari fluff! I even cried! It was worth it, even if I received weird glares from everyone. Please x 1000 updatttteee or I will fine you! Lol

Plus, I is always good to see ikarishippers in here, a lot of shippers have left shipping ikari because they just got new ships to ship, it's really sad that our ikarishipping community is shrinking. But it doesn't matter if talanted people like you are still shipping ikari. Ikarishipping 4EVA!

Heads off, dude! Heads off! ( and if you are wondering about that typo, so stop! 'Cause it's not i literally mean it!)

-lots of love and inspiration( if that's possible!)
Shiny!
Ninja-girl242 chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
i luv it thx so much for making this story
oh the drama ;)
Ryu411 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I love this story so much! English is not my native language, but I could read your story easily, so please update soon. And I love Hikari, Shinji and Jun too!
Blazing Green chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
PERFECT! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the absolutely fabulous work. I was fangirling when Shinji was pondering about the feeling in his chest. I'll take a guess; LURVE! This chapter was soo amazing. See ya next chapter! Hugs,
Blazing Green
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
OMG IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! I WAITED FOR YEARS!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
This was amazing! I'm so glad you haven't given up this story, I've read one too many fanfictions that suddenly went dead. You did an amazing job and I can't wait for what's to come! Keep up the great work _
Kitsunika chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
YESSSSSSSSS AND IT'S BACK WHOOHOO *silhouette is seen leaping off into the horizon*
Dangit it's way past my bedtime since I decided to reread the whole story. Whoops...thanks a ton, fanfiction. It seems that that hasn't changed from my middle school years -.-'

Anyways, now that I'm rereading this a couple years later, there are things that I notice that I haven't before, and I was able to discover some answers...
...such as why the Dream Messenger kept pinching his nose...I thought he was making fun of the armies or something...but then I realized he was trying not to sneeze...
(by the way my mom taught me to press down on my philtrum, that dip under the nose and above the lips; pinching my nose never really helped me xD but generally I like to sneeze so.)

I'm finding myself cheering on the characters, laughing, getting frustrated and annoyed, and supressing the urge to facepalm myself (my little sister probably doubts my sanity sometimes). The feels really flooded back at the beginning of this chapter (chapter 12), and I just knew I had to start over from chapter 1 again (I kinda forgot everything, haha...ha...).

I'm only on chapter nine right now, but I'm going to bed. It's really late right now where I live xD

Keep on fighting, keep on writing!

Kitsunika -
PokemonPuppy23 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
IT'S BACK! :D Oh how much I've missed this, I even thought about it a few days ago.
CaninePKM chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
aka P
Sakura Touko chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Oh god my Shinji is so brilliant, strong and handsome, but when Hikari it was going to feed it was the best part, and god seems to be that Reiji already starts suspecting on Hikari, god, that exciting, I wait with anxieties for the close chapter, is still like that.
splitheart1120 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I think I started at my inbox for a few minutes in shock when I saw that this was updated.

Anyway, awesome update!

Can't wait for the next one.
SapphireStarHikari chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
*Shiver* An update... An amazing update...
God bless you! :'D x