Reviews for Tobari Shinobi: Shinou Scandal
hello chapter 11 . 4/9
where is the next chapter ?!
HikariXShinji chapter 11 . 3/11
PLESE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH!
hey chapter 11 . 3/4
Awesome story. Its soooo good but when is the next chapter coming? its been a few months .
keep up the good work!
Meilong101 chapter 11 . 2/21
more chapters! I WANNA KEEPZ ONZ READINZ!
AmbertheCat chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I love this story, I keep thinking that Hikari(u) is going to get caught by Shinji x3
Will Katsuki-sensei ever tell Hikari(u) about himself? I can't wait to find out! x3
mednin chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I missed this story SOOOO much! I hope all is well! The Japanese names are fine to me. Thank you so much for updating! Please update soon!
mememe chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Please, oh please, oh please update! This story is GREAT! I really enjoy it! Hope you're doing well!
GuiltyCrown09 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Continue! ;v;
Sakura Touko chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Woow, your fanfic is amazing it took me two days to read it, fascinated me, love, and truth is what I see when people know Hikaru (Hikari) is a girl, looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up, do not take too long to upload the next chapter, I love, until I think I fall in love with your fanfic
tedthelionhead chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Yay! An update! _ I love this fanfic so I'm glad to see it being continued, I almost thought you weren't going to write anymore! D: Anyways, awesome job and I can't wait to see what happens next _
splitheart1120 chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
I wonder if Katsumi has even realized just who Hikaru is...
Eeveexme chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Haha great to have you back on ff! Kinda miss your fanfics, so I did! :) As usual, they were amazing! I like katsumi and ash's conversation, it was emotional for katsumi and a not funny for Ash in the second conversation as Ash wanted to bribe Katsumi to bring his looking grades up! :) Personally, I love this whole chapter! It may even be one of the favourite chapters I really like so far! ;)
Pokegirl185 chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Awesome chapter and...YES!YOU UPDATED! :-)
Pinkcott123 chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
YES IT'S FINALLY UPDATED! XD YYAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please update more on this I want to read more!
Iloveikari chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
I'm so glad you updated for so long! It's way better than not updating plus the chapter made up for it! I loved it do much! Glad to see your writing again and hope you get better! :) I can't wait until the next chapters you update!