Reviews for Tobari Shinobi: Shinou Scandal
ikarishipper chapter 5 . 6/13
Wow! I love this fanfic it's full of suspense. I wonder how the katakana competition.
Ikarishipper chapter 14 . 6/12
I like it in Japanise. It suites the story way better.
Ikarishipper chapter 12 . 6/12
Please update soon I love this story. It's so awesome. I'm filled with suspense!
New chapter 14 . 6/12
Keep it Japanese
Unknown chapter 14 . 4/23
I don't mind the japanese if that's what your used too
Kitsunika chapter 14 . 4/16
Please keep the names as they are! After 12 chapters, your readers are used to the Japanese names anyway.
bandnerdy chapter 14 . 4/16
Whichever one is easier for you. The names translate to one person anyway.
Leaffeather chapter 14 . 4/16
I'd rather keep the names the way they are. Why you ask? For some weird reason, whenever I read your stories or your sister's, my brain switches all the names from English to Japanese. I guess I'm just used to it since you do this to all of the other stories. So keep the names the way they are. Region and people names I meant.
Japanese names all the way! Paul-senpai sonds just weird...
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 14 . 4/16
Most of the readers will figure out which name will belong to which character pretty quickly. Since it's a ninja story, I'd keep the Japanese names for the human characters and use the English names for Pokemon. The readers will pick up who's who pretty fast.
That one quest chapter 14 . 4/16
Japanese names for people. Nuff' said.
PokemonPuppy23 chapter 14 . 4/16
(oh lazy of logging in)
I honestly prefered the Japanese names for the humans and region in this specific story. It works very well.
LovelyLily13 chapter 14 . 4/15
I like it better in Japanese. If you're gonna use sensei and Sempai and whatnot, then don't use the English name. It just throws people off. Plus its too far in the story to be making a drastic change like that if you ask me. :/ like, you're eating shrimp flavored ramen, and then suddenly you take some noodles in your mouth and its chicken flavored! That would throw you off and freak you out wouldn't it? I say don't change it from the Japanese names and whatnot.
Sakura Touko chapter 14 . 4/15
Leave it this way, to my me fascinate the Japanese is grand
Risaia chapter 14 . 4/15
Somehow changing the honorifics to English makes it seem very weird, especially in the setting that you guys are doing for the story :/ I can't imagine Dawn and Barry saying Upperclassman Paul... And just saying Paul doesn't convey the sense of respect they have for him. Seems better to keep that in Japanese. Aikawa Dawn sounds... weird, like it's neither English or Japanese. And Berlitz Dawn doesn't fit the ninja school setting you've created... too English haha. Maybe keep the names Japanese as well? The regions seem fine in either English or Japanese, I have no preference on that (: