Reviews for Meant To Be
yourbiassed chapter 1 . 7/26
I know that this oneshot was written a long time ago, but I am going to go ahead and leave a review for it... I loved it. The story stayed true to the characters, and it was heartfelt and meaningful. And might I say that it was just so darn cute, like really. Anyways, it was amazing. Never give up on writing! (:
Victoria Andersen chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
The Cars line actually fit pretty well, and the conversation seemed real. Well done.
Gigi Black Lovegood chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
too beautiful!
Twilight Smash chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was a great one-shot. This sounds like it could have come from the movie and I like how you had Woody repeat that line Lightning Mcqueen says in Cars. Great Job!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this is good
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh my God, this was one of the best Woody/Dolly stories ever! The conversation was meaningful (without getting mushy) and each detail was perfectly in place. Their personalities were as perfect as if it were part of the movie. I loved it, and hope you write more Woody/Dolly for the world of TS! (Hey, I'm a huge fan, don't forget to check me out!)

Rating: FIVE STARS!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hi! I hope you're doing well. This story was awesome! I really liked it! I could hear it in my mind like an extention of the third movie! It was really awesome and very well written!

God bless
CheckAgain chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
What a great oneshot. I've recently began liking this pairing, and this fic examplifies why. Awesome job.